So it's my birthday today

Eskay Jones

SHOULD GO TO YOUR ROOM and cry yourself to sleep in your pillow then wake up tomorrow and re-evaluate your life

Is it sad that im alone in my room on my pillow thinkin about my life? but im not cryin (yet)

hahhahhhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah. Do one.

Guest WAVESURFER

Happy Birthday mate.

I wouldn't worry about your baby's mum forgetting your birthday, she's only human, everyone forgets things sometimes. Especially since she's got a kid to be looking after.

Tomorrow is another day, don't get too down about today.

And remember yr birthday is only 1 day out of 365, it's the longterm that matters.

• Upvote 1

hmm see I tend to have something planned on the day / following weekend.

After all, its about you celebrating not ppl saying happy b day.

Why not use it asan excuse to arrange to do something fun with family an/or friends?

Wouldn't get too hung up on someone forgetting tbh

why do you keep taking Ls?

CUZ HES A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR...

IL GET MY COAT

OWW

:lol: well done

happy birthday for yesterday Eskay, I wouldn't make anything of it - people forget things from time to time, but you should subtly mention it, or even be on the phone when you're near her and say "yeah, .....yesterday.....", just do it today so you can get something out of it, 'cause if you leave it for too long you'll just get the "why didn't you say anything?" response

why do you keep taking Ls?

CUZ HES A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR...

IL GET MY COAT

OWW

:lol: well done

happy birthday for yesterday Eskay, I wouldn't make anything of it - people forget things from time to time, but you should subtly mention it, or even be on the phone when you're near her and say "yeah, .....yesterday.....", just do it today so you can get something out of it, 'cause if you leave it for too long you'll just get the "why didn't you say anything?" response

She can't drop that, would be a pisstake.

it's not a definite response but if someone had forgotten something and you just left it... would it not be seen as a bit immature just bottling up the resent for a later date? this is his wife/baby-mums and I'd assume if their relationship is strong she'd expect him not to keep something like this from her if was bothering him - because really it doesn't do her or him much help, unless it's on a "I didn't want her to worry/she had enough on her hands" vibe

I don't think thats a fair response whichever way he brings it up really. I wouldn't resent her for it I'd just leave it to see how long it is until she clocks, but with that said if the roles were reversed I'm sure her reaction would be something else.