UEFA Champions League

DARREN FLETCHER >>>> ZIDANESAY NUTTIN LENS U p*ssy
fifa world player of the year 3 timesvsa tap in ( from a really good cross ), where the goalkeeper has failed to stay on his feet + nothing else notable for the whole gamei'm gonna ignore the p*ssy comment. and You're either gonna never make it again or we'll make progress out of it. needless.
ur so gassed ziswag is some old washed up nigga

fifa world player of the year 3 timesvsa tap in ( from a really good cross ), where the goalkeeper has failed to stay on his feet + nothing else notable for the whole gamei'm gonna ignore the p*ssy comment. and You're either gonna never make it again or we'll make progress out of it. needless.
alrite, this stupid joke, where someone thoguht they would wind me up by pretending to be serious and saying darren fletcher was better than zidane was funny for a whilei fell for it, i thought people were being serious. i eventually realised. this was months ago. why are You lot still talking sh*t about it.

alrite, this stupid joke, where someone thoguht they would wind me up by pretending to be serious and saying darren fletcher was better than zidane was funny for a whilei fell for it, i thought people were being serious. i eventually realised. this was months ago. why are You lot still talking sh*t about it.
:D

Guest Malcolm Tucker
FDVCVCVWAT A f*ck*ng BALL BY NANITAKE A BOW SONFDVCCROONEY30 GOALSRONALDO ?MARADONA?PELE?BENDTNER ?PMSLL
let's not get ahead of ourselves hastily now and start looking like idiots.
:D :D
Lmfao
:rofl:lens is some kinda next breed mayyyynnnnnnne

Rooney = the white Pele.Taxi for Berbatosser. Man doesn't deserve to play in the same team as Rooney.Someone let me know how many goals he's bagged this season and how many starts comparerd to Bendtner...:D £30m. :D
rightpele was the best player in the world for a number of years. it was undisputed. he did everything, best dribbling, best shooting.robinho, denilson, ronaldinho, luis ronaldo, kaka, pato, all these brazilians You hear about. they wana b pele. none of them are. all are more skillfull than rooney on the ball and less so than peleback then the ball weighed more, and the boots weighed more. yet people still cant match his skill level to dateso until people start talking about wayne rooney's dribbling skills, and how he skips past defenders, embarassing them...DONT... CHAT.... CRAP.... PLEASE. ( JME chorus )
  • Upvote 2

loool lens just dont get it
enlighten mein other news. that's not the same kaka that left AC Milan. with Raul and Van Nistelrooy's records, sometimes You gotta go with the proven players.

loool lens just dont get it
enlighten mein other news. that's not the same kaka that left AC Milan. with Raul and Van Nistelrooy's records, sometimes You gotta go with the proven players.
Have you seen that show "The big bang theory" where that guy in it Sheldon just doesn't understand everyday social communications such as sarcasm and the like....................................