mephedrone on itv news

HangTheDJ

This sh*t is so f*cked up, people are getting over excited coz its so cheap, but it hasnt been used as a drug for long enough for there to be any kind of extensive research on it so no one has the first clue about what long term effects this will have on you. Ive seen people in some nasty states when they are on this and heard about it stopping girls periods and all sorts, messy f*ckers

Exactly why its like heroin, that and it becoming highly addictive. Know a couple assosciates who spend there weekends taking this sh*t. Exactly why I don't be hanging around these fools anymore and these cunts have kids! *Shakes head*

yeah...EXACTLY like heroin. u dimwit.

Don't feel an ounce of sympathy for their parents. Don't understand why they're getting off lightly and why their children are being portrayed as victims.

Raise your shithouse children properly and this sh*t would not have happened.

You can't say this tbh

More than most kids will experiment no matter how their raised...

Don't feel an ounce of sympathy for their parents. Don't understand why they're getting off lightly and why their children are being portrayed as victims.

Raise your shithouse children properly and this sh*t would not have happened.

You can't say this tbh

More than most kids will experiment no matter how their raised...

c/s

gael is talking bollocks

What a stupid thing to say Gael. Unlike you some people go out and have fun which includes trying new things. Get a grip its nothing to do with the parents.

If those "new things" include becoming a guinea pig for a relatively new and untested drug then proceeding to stick it up your snout, I hope you die a slow and painful death also.

You got money for drugs but can't get a decent shape up. SMH.

harm reduction>>>>>>>fear mongering

harm reduction as in laws/regulation?

nah as in tell the truth

certain people in my college bang through like 2g+ a night on a constant basis, thinking it's safe cos it's legal

when them drug people come into school they just chat sh*t like telling us that "1 spliff will give you schizophrenia" <_<

What a stupid thing to say Gael. Unlike you some people go out and have fun which includes trying new things. Get a grip its nothing to do with the parents.

If those "new things" include becoming a guinea pig for a relatively new and untested drug then proceeding to stick it up your snout, I hope you die a slow and painful death also.

You got money for drugs but can't get a decent shape up. SMH.

No need to emotional because your a clueless little mug now, calm down.

/

I'v never mentioned buying drugs. And i get haircuts.

dont know why guys are on this " pill" ting now like is the sh*t, using it at clubs because their shy and want to boost their confidence up

U really are clueless arnt u. If guys want to boost their confidence they are more likely to take coke or just get drunk

what sober chick will b on some guy who is gurnin out?

Guys take meph, pills or md, cos the rush is deep and music sounds better, nt 4 confidence

dont know why guys are on this " pill" ting now like is the sh*t, using it at clubs because their shy and want to boost their confidence up

U really are clueless arnt u. If guys want to boost their confidence they are more likely to take coke or just get drunk

Guys take meph, pills or md, cos the rush is deep and music sounds better, nt 4 confidence

look at the fiend and meph then remember what they were saying bout man tryna move into their circle

SNM

keep doing your thing, bubs

just know that if you die from recreational drug related death, I will purchase the finest undercooked chicken tika money can buy from the grimiest curry house in the land and I will sh*t it's partially digested contents onto your grave whilst bussin' the hokey cokey

keep doing your thing, bubs

just know that if you die from recreational drug related death, I will purchase the finest undercooked chicken tika money can buy from the grimiest curry house in the land and I will sh*t it's partially digested contents onto your grave whilst bussin' the hokey cokey

:/

am I supposed to b offended @ that nonsense which will never occur

/

@ alex

again he may b more sociable as a result, but I guarentee man is taking becos he likes the rush, nt 4 a confidence boost, he cud use drink or coke 4 that and to a much better effect