Weekend Football

Black.

On Birmingham's equaliser..."I think first there as an offside and then Almunia deflected the ball into his own goal. But I will have to see it again."On Cesc Fabregas' injury..."I don't know medically. We will have to assess that tomorrow. He got tackled at the knee. We tried to take him of at first but after he said he was alright."On if he will miss the Barcelona game..."I don't know."On leaving Nasri and Arshavin on the bench..."Arshavin had a groin problem and Nasri had a knee problem from the last game."On where the result leaves Arsenal in the title race..."It is a big blow for our title, of course. We were in a position where we had to win all our games and not to win today is a big blow to our chances."

Drogba on the bench for Chelsea.Cuéllar, Downing and Heskey out for differing reasons, Luke, SIdwell and Gabby in.Milner shifts back wide.

CechFerreria, Alex, Terry, ZhirkovCole, Deco, Mikel, Lampard, MaloudaAnelkaFriedelLuke, Collins, Dunne, WarnockMilner, Sidwell, Petrov, AshleyCarew, Gabby

Fancy us to get something here.

fdbkgfdjkbvgfdavbdskjvgkjsfdbvkjdaf bvjkadf bj.kd abrdefajfhfbdenbvgfb gfgbgfbgfgfbgf :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

When that clown dropped the ball into the corner and dived into the goal the emotion in the pub was too muchI can't see it again otherwise I will cry
You're finally done defending him yeah?I remember the times you were saying he's not that bad etc.

Whoever posted Dzeko, he said he will only move to Milan. :(Witnessing Chocolate Fingers Almunia do that was almost as shocking as Nasri deciding to square the ball instead of dinking it over Hart, who had already committed himself and gone to ground. And Arshavin, the player who claims we need some quality players, again failing to hit the target when presented with a chance. We don't kill off teams. Wenger can't slew him a week before we play Barca and at the end of the season, but I'd be surprised if he is there next season.Walcott at the moment is ineffective when starting. Eboue should have played. Looked dangerous when Arshavin and Nasri came on.Someone in the top 3 next week drops points so we just beat Wolves at home (hopefully) and we're back in.REALLY looking forward to White Hart Lane 14th April now. BIG GAME. BIG BIG GAME. Also, Barca ticket booked, flight booked. Camp Nou = ME. :D

Arsenal still struggle on the road (domestically). Yesterday we would have won if it was a home game. This reason alone is why we wont win the league, we will definitely claw back into it again and we will go top again this season, just its likely that Fat Sam will dun Wenger's dance.Man Utd will be champions, Arsenal runners up, Man City will grab 4th. Portsmouth, Burnley and Hull to go down. Wigan & West Ham will be in the battle right until the end tho.