Champions League Quarter Finals Week 1 / UEFA CUP

Guest Intervention

Guest Portuguese
'Ibrahimovic is similar to Peter Crouch. Crouch however has a better first touch, better technique and is a better footballer'. CollymoreSMHwhy has he got a job?
These English pundits really don't have a clue thats why I watch games on mute.

Guest Portuguese
Player Rating ClubTheo Walcott 8.3 ArsenalZlatan Ibrahimovic 7.9 BarcelonaManuel Almunia 7.9 ArsenalSamir Nasri 7.3 ArsenalCesc Fabregas 7.2 ArsenalWtfisgoingon.gifwtf_2.gifa5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif
Silly

Crikey I dnt know why people do this 2 Wally all the time, its like they want him 2 failWe have established hes best coming off the bench or playing against the bottom teams at home in the premWhy the f*ck are people calling for him 2 start lol yes start against the European champions smh wers the logicThis guy can get marked outta of a game so easily, even Maxwell cloked his game at the end when he won the 3 kick after reading what Theo was gna do n Theo fouled him..
But if Walcott starts then maybe Maxwell would think twice about going for the overlap and providing width all because of the threat of Walcott's pace.Plus if we get the ball when Barca are in full flow Walcott could be a decent outlet.
But Theo is not a great carrier of the footballRonaldo, Lennon, Messi can carry the ball 60 yards evading defenders, he cnt do that for a whole gameIt wud give them suttin to think abt yes but hes not that intelligent to involve himself in the game, the only reason they wer looking for him so much 2day was coz we wer losing and had tried everything else..I wud rather Rosicky, and put Theo on in the 2nd half, we can not afford 2 play with 10 men
I agree 100% Rosicky should start ahead of Theo.RE: The English pundits ting.When that thread with Phillipe Auclair parring English pundits was about I didn't anyone saying anything in there. SNM.

'Ibrahimovic is similar to Peter Crouch. Crouch however has a better first touch, better technique and is a better footballer'. CollymoreSMHwhy has he got a job?
:D :D :D I swear Tulse is Collymore, there's no way anyone could say that while being serious.

No way.No f*ck*ng way.smh, when he was commentating about 2 years ago on eurosport he was orite, then he started getting more jobs and all i hear from him is nonsense.

Silly comment yes, but I feel its unfair to single out Stan the Man (who was a genius of a player)The english media have some ghey view about Ibra n want 2 see him fail when in reality the lad is top draw, from Ajax days really
Collymore was one of my fave players back in the day and had bags of potential but he's a prick and chats sh*t regularly.

football>lifegames like tonight is why i go to the bowl and wont be stoppingfuk all the haters arsenal >_top 3 selected football club in the worldwe have to much heart for u mansomg>eboue>cesc>to much emotion to be typinlol at liverpool fans gassin in the thread enjoy tomorrow night lads

Barca stopped playing after the 2nd goal..More of a giveaway than a comeback tbhone of the most one sided football matches ive eva seen
C/S very lucky to still be in the tieAfter second goal body language of Barca players changedImpossible task without Fabregas in Spain
These times Cesc done next to nothing today./n a: Wigan, £22 ticket, holla if you want one fam you know the drill.

Barca stopped playing after the 2nd goal..More of a giveaway than a comeback tbhone of the most one sided football matches ive eva seen
C/S very lucky to still be in the tieAfter second goal body language of Barca players changedImpossible task without Fabregas in Spain
These times Cesc done next to nothing today./n a: Wigan, £22 ticket, holla if you want one fam you know the drill.
TRUSS.I really didn't think he should have started today, he looked hazy everytime he got on the ball. Not fresh at all.

Guest Intervention
These times Cesc done next to nothing today.
Win & Score the equalising penalty?Besides it is a WHOLE different matter at the Nou CampBarca won't take their foot off the pedalYou will be stretched wider...They would have gotten a bollocking from Guardiola after the game tooMessi showed glimpses tonight, at home I'm sure he will be a much more difficult prospect

Crikey I dnt know why people do this 2 Wally all the time, its like they want him 2 failWe have established hes best coming off the bench or playing against the bottom teams at home in the premWhy the f*ck are people calling for him 2 start lol yes start against the European champions smh wers the logicThis guy can get marked outta of a game so easily, even Maxwell cloked his game at the end when he won the 3 kick after reading what Theo was gna do n Theo fouled him..
You mean the foul that wasnt a foul. Your too crazy.

on Theo Walcott's performance..."I don't deny tonight that he had a huge impact when he came on and I am very happy about that. I found it absolutely fantastic. He has qualities which can be useful on a big pitch like the Nou Camp but first let's focus on Wolves on Saturday."Basically Wally starts.

These times Cesc done next to nothing today.
Win & Score the equalising penalty?Besides it is a WHOLE different matter at the Nou CampBarca won't take their foot off the pedalYou will be stretched wider...They would have gotten a bollocking from Guardiola after the game tooMessi showed glimpses tonight, at home I'm sure he will be a much more difficult prospect
Lol/He should start against Wolves, dunno about Barca.

WHATS ALL THIS EITHER OR BUSINESS.Walcott and Rosicky both start.AlmuniaEboue Campbell Vermaelen ClichySong Nasri Denilson Walcott Eduardo Rosicky Will start Wolvesand...Diaby, Bendtner, Sagna will return for Barcelona at the expense of Campbell, Eduardo & Eboue.Arshavin & Gallas have calf injuries they aint gonna be back in 6 days.

told you man barca are going out this roundlol @ people who dont rate zlatan same guys who dont rate berbatov same guys who think gerrard is better then lampard and the prem is better than la ligadont rate or cant conversate with these bnp football fans