What Was Your 1st Job

Mr. Gayle

Charlie do you mind telling me why you think Yardie is some sort of white Daily Mail word for jammos? It's not.

It was originally created in Jamaica but picked up on by our media to describe Jamaican criminals and has been carried on being used by uneducated people thinking it's a general name to describe Jamaicans.

The point is, whoever made it it was made to denote criminals and stigmatize Jamaicans.

Guest Esquilax

:/

Please shut up, you're not Jesus of the black community, crusading for equality n sh*t, it's getting a bit pathetic now.

Swear you're from Liverpool as well? SMH SNM.

Guest Esquilax

Gemma shut the f*ck up you silly f*ck*ng bitch.

I don't have a child.

Whatever to you all. All I was trying to do is explain the origins of a term that is used. I didn't kill anybody I didn't do anything wrong so f*ck*ng shoot me.

You're a white Liverpudlian who's trying to explain what a yardie is to a forum full of black people.

Mate, c'mon.

Gemma shut the f*ck up you silly f*ck*ng bitch.

I don't have a child.

Whatever to you all. All I was trying to do is explain the origins of a term that is used. I didn't kill anybody I didn't do anything wrong so f*ck*ng shoot me.

gemma are u going to have this

Brisco stop sh*t stirring. I stand by what I said to Gemma, you're a f*ck*ng silly bitch. If you want to fight me in real life that's fine. This is my last comment on the matter.

gemma are u going to have this ?

lol at this

lol @ me just now realising who charlie is remember your birthday thread where I made you that great message I take it back,

my first job was when I was 16 worked in kfc for a day and left was not built for that place went back there last year one of them men who was working there 10 years ago is still working there I should not past judgement but he could he could of at least pushed for a postion of seniority he is still preparing the chicken in the back

lol at this

lol @ me just now realising who charlie is remember your birthday thread where I made you that great message I take it back,

my first job was when I was 16 worked in kfc for a day and left was not built for that place went back there last year one of them men who was working there 10 years ago is still working there I should not past judgement but he could he could of at least pushed for a postion of seniority he is still preparing the chicken in the back

some people dont wanna be the boss