General Election Topic

Mr Q

I have my reasons being a Christian.

Interesting, how are the two related?

It was written somewhere that although we should respect the government in power (give Ceasears what is Ceasars...) at the time regardless of who it is, the world leaders will take a particular course where those in power will appear to do good, but really be ultimately trying to achieve their ulterior motive. Unless a world leader is explicitly trying to do good for their people in trying to promote equality, morals etc. without diluting it and excluding God to cater in favour of those who don't beleive then they'll get my support, and even so skeptical.

Also not to put my faith in any worldly institution/power (Pope, Obama, Shitty UK Elect, etc) but rather in God, as it was wirtten "A thousand may fall at your left side and to thousand at your right but it shall not come near you" meaning to me regardless of the hell going on around me if I look towards God all my needs (not wants) will be catered for. David Cameron may one day collect my taxes but thats all I'll give him, my loyalty is reserved for God, Allah, Mawu whatever you want to call him he's God.

• Upvote 2

they love me

im a up coming young profesional destined for a 6 figure wage

i want them 2 cut benefits and squeeze the poor cunts of this country

sick of the labour welfare state bleeding us dry to support them

u dnt work u die of starvation hopefully

half of the poor cunts in this country on benefits are from your side of the world

as much as you want to be white you never will be.

HOWEVER,

I AM STILL UNDECIDED, WHATEVER PARTY IS VOTED INTO POWER DOES NOT PREVENT THE JEW WORLD ORDER FROM STILL UNFOLDING

EACH AND EVERY PARTY HAS ZIONISTS AND IGNORANT IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY'RE INTELLECTUAL COS THEY WENT TO A REDBRICK UNI

SO IT DOESNT MATTER WHO U VOTE IN EITHER WAY UR GONNA GET f*ckED, JUST DEPENDS ON WHICH POSITION OF CHOICE A PARTY PREFERS

dont lie 2 ur self venom

when ur earnin a good wage and have crawled out of your mums council flat and into the burbs u will understand that good old fashioned conservatism is teh way forward... you cnat remain feral class for ever

people with goals and aspirations voting labour :/

im starting up a business out ere... i cant b paying taxes to support the scroungers

join blue gang

become an ethnic conservative it feels great

put it this way my familys tax contribution pays for jas1992 and his poor white trash family to not work and spend their f*ckin dole money on cheap lager and b&h silvers

:rolleyes:

if a member of my family signed on then perhaps i would be bothered by the comment

It was written somewhere that although we should respect the government in power (give Ceasears what is Ceasars...) at the time regardless of who it is, the world leaders will take a particular course where those in power will appear to do good, but really be ultimately trying to achieve their ulterior motive. Unless a world leader is explicitly trying to do good for their people in trying to promote equality, morals etc. without diluting it and excluding God to cater in favour of those who don't beleive then they'll get my support, and even so skeptical.

Also not to put my faith in any worldly institution/power (Pope, Obama, Shitty UK Elect, etc) but rather in God, as it was wirtten "A thousand may fall at your left side and to thousand at your right but it shall not come near you" meaning to me regardless of the hell going on around me if I look towards God all my needs (not wants) will be catered for. David Cameron may one day collect my taxes but thats all I'll give him, my loyalty is reserved for God, Allah, Mawu whatever you want to call him he's God.

What are the ulterior motives of the politicians that make you not want to vote?

I think the way you're talking about putting faith in an institution is a bit extreme, if people showed no faith in anything but god we'd be living in a strange society. Politicians aren't asking for you to worship them, they're asking for you to support if you believe in their policies.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the First past the post voting system effectively creates a two party system, which is why I understand why some people think they are wasting their votes. Democracy isn't fair.

/

Here is a good piece in the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/04/general-election-2010 about some of the key things in the general election.

/

I seriously hate the whole "broken society" thing Cameron is running with. He talks like he will create some conservative utopia (which in fact would be hell).

This, guy is a clown, his ideologies will solve nothing and society will actually become broken. Guys a d*ck.

swear afgoon is from brent, his conservative vote aint gonna mean sh*t.

this is labour country.

i know its sickenin

surrounidn by poor immigrant cunts and asylum seekers who get given a labour membership card and a free meal at sakonis on steppin of the banana boat

i cant see how voting for labour helps anyone... you are basically voting for trade union strikes and ilegal wars

you do realize that the conservatives have admitted that they would have gone to war aswell

and realistically i highly doubt conservatives will do much to try and halt immigration

you are not being serious anyway

What are the ulterior motives of the politicians that make you not want to vote?

I think the way you're talking about putting faith in an institution is a bit extreme, if people showed no faith in anything but god we'd be living in a strange society. Politicians aren't asking for you to worship them, they're asking for you to support if you believe in their policies.

Why was george bush in power?

To make the world a better place?

/

These are my personal views, I'm just riding on the rollercoaster that is life. In reality Christians should vote if they want to, i just personally see it as irrelevant.

I'm talking about the politicians that you have the right to vote for ie British ones so what are the ulterior motives of these politicians that make you not want to vote

I don't trust most western political powers and I won't say something ignorant like "ahh we're not as bad as the Americans", so imo as long as Britian licks US ass they're as bad as each other.

But to be specific you're going on like there aren't a host of conspiracy theories denoucing politicians, the war in iraq is an obvious one.

• Upvote 1