The Wikileaks Situation

Guest Medic

The documents in the article included nicknames for a number of world leaders. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was referred to as "Hitler," French President Nicolas Sarkozy as a "naked emperor," the German Chancellor was called Angela "Teflon" Merkel and Afghan President Hamid Karzai as "driven by paranoia." Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, an "Alpha Male," while President Dmitry Medvedev is "afraid, hesitant."

The documents also say that North Korean leader Kim Jong Il suffers from epilepsy, Libyan leader Muammar Gaddhafi's full-time nurse is a "hot blond," and Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi loves "wild parties."

then they all take group pics and smile kmt...

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

theyre gonna f*ck sh*t up differently

last night i was thinkin, why doesnt they US militasry jus take out their servers?

seems they had the same train of thought

thank God for the Guardian

The leaked US cables also reveal that:

• Officials in Jordan and Bahrain have openly called for Iran's nuclear programme to be stopped by any means, including military.

• Leaders in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt referred to Iran as "evil", an "existential threat" and a power that "is going to take us to war".

I wonder what Iran's reaction is going to be. Ahmadinejad, is surely licking his lips at saying look, I was right, they are all out to get us.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

why are the other arab countries so against iran?

someone enlighten me

i think its the threat they pose with their nuclear programme that they claim is for peaceful purposes

but i dnt know im nt a journalist or anything, but thats what i picked up

The leaked US cables also reveal that:

• Officials in Jordan and Bahrain have openly called for Iran's nuclear programme to be stopped by any means, including military.

• Leaders in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt referred to Iran as "evil", an "existential threat" and a power that "is going to take us to war".

I wonder what Iran's reaction is going to be. Ahmadinejad, is surely licking his lips at saying look, I was right, they are all out to get us.

Gonna be FWW (The Final World War). Iran are like the Big H of the international stage.

[iran} Any funny business, everybody dead! [/iran]

• Upvote 5