NLD

TF S4DK

silvestres sh*t yeah but he wernt that bad apart from letting modric walk past him he was oksagna wtf was that jet black pingu doin he was 3 yrds behind the rest of the d-line and cost us the gamenasri,diaby,rosicky, denilson, bendtner, wallcott all average - abysmalwenger needs to buck up his ideasgoin bed now
lolz wen we lost against bayern i went bed early to

Guest M12 Part 2

lmao arsenal are sh*t tbh. i expected more from guys like nasri & rossickyThe only positives u can take from this game is that now you actually know you are any mid table team without fabregas and RVP has immense tekkers.

On the 2-1 defeat at White Hart Lane..."In the first half we were 1-0 down but were a bit unlucky because we were never under threat. We had a lot of possession that we couldn't transform into any dangerous situations for, in my opinion, two reasons. One,Tottenham defended very well and two, we were not good enough with our final ball in the final third."That is the story of the game today until Robin Van Persie came on. It transformed our game in the final third. Today we had a lot of possession but were relatively inefficient because our passing was not quick enough, not sharp enough. We had a lot of ineffective possession."We knew it was important to start well in the second half and we gave a very cheap goal away and if became very difficult. Credit to Spurs, they defended very well, were always sharp on the counter-attack and won more 50-50s than us today. At the end of the day, that made the difference."On Robin Van Persie's performance..."He has not kicked a ball for five months in a football team. You could see straight away when he came on that he could give us something different and something special. The bad luck we have this year is that we go into the final sprint of the season with many good players out. You could see tonight that it is too much."On if he has been let down by some players..."I would not like to go into any individual criticism tonight. We lost a game we couldn't afford to lose in the title race and that shows that we are not mature enough because if you want to win the League, this kind of game you cannot lose."On if Arsenal have too much to do in the title race..."There is too much to do, yes. It is very unlikely now to win the League. But we will continue to fight and you never know. But tonight even a point would not have been enough, we needed three points."On if Spurs are good enough for Champions League football..."There are many teams good enough in England, that is the problem for Spurs. If I asked after the Portsmouth game, you would say no. If I ask you the opinion after tonight's game, you would say yes. Top-level sport is about consistency."On if Tottenham's first goal was a 'one-in-a-million' strike..."It was, yes. It gave them confidence and put them in a straight shape of defend well and get us on the break. They did that very well tonight. I believe that can happen in a football game. Where we were guilty was to give the second goal away."On Sol Campbell's performance..."Sol was one of our better players tonight. I think he was outstanding and he has shown what a winner he is and if he won championships, you see why. He deserves a lot of credit tonight because he turned up with a real performance."On the title race..."Chelsea play Tottenham on Saturday. If Tottenham want to fight for the Champions League they can show they have the quality to do it."On if there is a gap between the quality of Chelsea and the quality of Arsenal..."If you look at the game last night [Chelsea's 1-0 win over Bolton] I don't think Chelsea were exceptional but they had the luck in the game that you have seen as well as I have."On Thomas Vermaelen's injury..."Certainly it is a calf strain, two to three weeks.

So im currently getting it from the spurs fans at work or at least they are trying toonly thing is prior to the game they didnt want none they fully expected to lose so now they tryna say something like they grew some balls or somethingNAAAAAAAAAAWWW IM NOT HAVING ITgave it to them and told them to shut up

ARSENAL CRUMBLE

INGREDIENTS Ready Made Crumble Mix 1 Danish Prune ( Cant hit a barn door ) 3 French Lemons 3 African Melons 1 Spanish Plum 2 Brazil Nuts 1 bottle of Sol (out of date) A hint of English Gooseberries ( 1 Max), if you have one lying around (please note! This fruit is seriously over rated!) COOKING INSTRUCTIONS It is recommended that you adhere to the recipe but as it is an'Arsenal Crumble' some cheating is expected For a good 'Arsenal' crumble topping the ingredient needs to be beaten before cooking ( 2 -1 should do it!) Add all the fruits together in a hot cauldron ( White Hart Lane is perfect) and make sure they stew for 90 minutes You will know that they are properly stewed as they will completely break down and lose all of their structure. Add a generous splash of 'Chateau Wenger' whine to add to the sour taste. Once this has been done cover with the crumble mix and place into avery hot oven ( Stamford bridge ) for a further 90 minutes. The 'Arsenal Crumble' is now complete!!! Arsenal supporters may find this dish very bitter to swallow!! If so, they can help themselves to a large slice of humble pie which we made earlier!!!