Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Jamie Sanderson@YoungGunsBlog

Busy 24 hours at Arsenal. Cazorla plus agent and family in London for talks and medical. Progress being made on deals out, too

Benik Afobe due North this morning to complete loan move to Bolton. Talks still going on over loaning Ryo. Decision not made.

José Mourinho says Şahin loan move 'in his hands'. Has spoken to Arsenal. All parties hopeful. Fingers crossed it will go through.

D@AFCAMDEN

'Tiny' Cazorla is at the training ground again this morning - medical being completed right now!! Hopeful for an announcement later #AFC

Apparently Wenger took Vermaelen into his office yesterday morning to let him know of Cazorla's arrival. Note it was Vermaelen and not RvP

Jose Mourinho has given his blessing to Nuri Sahin's proposed loan move to Arsenal.

The Real Madrid boss admits he cannot guarantee the Turkish international regular first-team football at the Bernabeu next season.

Sahin only moved to the Spanish champions for £8million a year ago after helping Borussia Dortmund to the league title in Germany as player of the season.

article-2183090-144D165A000005DC-255_468x338.jpg

Incoming: Nuri Sahin will leave Real Madrid on loan, with Arsenal his destination

However he barely featured as Madrid surged to La Liga glory, and Arsenal are ready to rescue him from his nightmare.

The Gunners are short of options in the deep-lying playmaker role with Jack Wilshere's knee and ankle injuries continuing to prevent the England star from playing again after a year out.

'The point is, he's a young boy, he wants to play every match,' Mourinho said after Real Madrid thrashed LA Galaxy 5-1 on their pre-season tour of the USA. 'He wants to be happy to play, he wants to play to be happy.

'And in Real Madrid with Xabi Alonso, with [sami] Khedira, with Lassana [Diarra], [Esteban] Granero, [Mesut] Ozil, the situation is not easy.

'Real Madrid is very difficult. It is not an easy club, because we demand a lot. We have great players, and when you don’t start well, it is difficult to do it.

'If he stays, hes' not a problem for me, he's one more solution. We leave [the situation] in his hands. Be happy.

'Decide what you want to decide, to be happy. If you decide to leave we are going to help you to leave. If you decide to stay, we are going to support you and try to succeed this season.'

going on like you support city or chelsea

• Upvote 1

Gibbs and Santos between them might manage half a season

You don't need a CB yet few weeks ago most of you were championing Vertoegeon to take Verms place at CB

You don't need a DM yet your strongly interested in M'Villa bar the fee

You don't need a striker yet your top scorer and best player is likely leaving

klkl

my bad

• Downvote 1

I think Wilshere is out for longer than said.

Sahin will play a lot of games or Wenger will have an angry player on his hands.

Imagine this last season

Mourinho : Sahin get ready to come on

Sahin : I didn't come to Madrid to come on in the last five minutes of games

Mourinho : Fuck you then, Callejon go on instead.

Gibbs and Santos between them might manage half a season

You don't need a CB yet few weeks ago most of you were championing Vertoegeon to take Verms place at CB

You don't need a DM yet your strongly interested in M'Villa bar the fee

You don't need a striker yet your top scorer and best player is likely leaving

klkl

my bad

Yeah cos you know Santos' career injury history right?

Need? No. Want? Yes, who doesn't wanna upgrade...

tumblr_m82yu0cWHn1r6ibubo1_500.jpg

I think Wilshere is out for longer than said.

Sahin will play a lot of games or Wenger will have an angry player on his hands.

No Wenger is aware that the pressure to bring Jack back is going to be too much. We waited a year for him...

Diaby lets be honest is a crock, he's fit now, but we can't rely on him.

Rosicky again lets be honest is a crock, that won't kick ball till September (we've been here before with Tomas)

Arteta looked shit when he was asked to play three games a week... (This is where I think Sahin comes in)

Ramsey just looked lost without Jack, then just shit, & then tired & shit... (This is where Cazorla comes in probably)

Wenger could have signed nobody waited on other to get fit & play Ox in the middle now... But due to the crock/shit ness of others, have to make him play 50+ games & ruin his body like he did with Jack...

I think after watching what Ramsey become and what he did to Wilshere previously, he's not being a repeat offender. All of the sources at Arsenal that I trust say there no issue with Jack bar extreme caution.

a team of

podolski-----giroud-----chamberlin

-----------------------------------------

---Arteta---------------Cazorla------

---------------Sahin-------------------

has me feeling a little sick

actually hope giroud does fuck all and podolski gets his diva on

oh

i feel better now

• Upvote 2