Getting caught out?

Woodpecker

And I'm not being funny or nothing but all the girls in this threads mans are probably doing exactly the same thing just not to this level.It happens, it's life. p*ssy on a plate is everywhere, if your man didn't take it I'd question his sexuality. Doesn't mean he loves you less just means he's a man.*awaits all the well you must be insecure blahblahblah bullshit blahblahblah I'm just realistic about sh*t that's all*

• Downvote 1

Na it doesnt show he cares, thats how he wants to see it as a way to justify his actions.If he cared about her that much he would leave her to save the heartache because trust me if shes in love with you and finds out youve been playing around all this time shes gonna be heart broken. To me thats the worst thing you can do to somebody you care about.Its all well and good saying i wont tell her or let her find out because i care.. if you care you wouldnt be doing it in the first place and wouldnt have anything to hide. Plain and simple.---------Charlie i already said i know it happens in many relationships and im not oblivious to that at all. I disagree with doesnt mean he loves you less, i know im getting into the rare cases but a good man will be happy with the lady he chooses to be with and wouldnt sacrifice that happiness for some 'p*ssy', she should be everything he wants and needs.

• Upvote 4

Guest Lisa Turtle

Bullshit.It takes a real man with maturity to be in a relationship with a woman he loves to deny any temptation.If you deem a woman to be the best you ever had why would you risk throwing away what you have with her for some p*ssy from a whore?I fully understand that a lot of men separate love and lust which is why they can cheat so callously, they believe that because they're not falling in love with someone else their actions are somewhat excusable$Its the violation of my trust that I can't take, that a man can lay down with another woman whilst referring to me as his wife? Can't accept that.Temptation is everywhere but only if you're weak in character will you succumb to it.Would never forgive my beloved if he cheated on me.

• Upvote 4

Guest Lisa Turtle

So why is he being so selfish? In the other topic he was talking about he she annoys him etc, he's toying with her because he's able to. That's pathetic and imo quite sadistic. Leave her alone let her live her life, you're out of the country often so she already has that to deal with, on top of it you're humiliating her.The notion that you're protecting her by going to these lengths to use these elaborate lies is farcical.Childish behaviour.

• Upvote 2

Lol allow you 3 your heartless I am very loving and caring etc I just cant be kept on a leash I am only 20 not looking to marry this girl so whats the problem with seeing other people especially seen as I dont ACTUALLY cheat no more just like to go out with other girls now and again
The problem is she doesn't have a clue what you are up to and is under the impression you are being faithful, you don't have to be looking to marry her but unless you are both under the agreement this is an open relationship what you are doing is wrong. Hopefully these other girls bait you up and she can go and find someone else and stop wasting her time on someone who is taking her for a mug. How would you feel if she was doing this to you?
Yeah I know that but our thing is kinda on off, I dont really have a heart like say I give a f*ck if I cheat on someone cos theres chicks all around the world willing to do the same. If she done this to me I would have to be like rah I cant say much ca I dont the same. But tbh it wouldnt happen and thats the only part that I dont like, the way she fully trusts me and sh*t and thinks it could be a marriage ting but it aint :D
BIG LOL

Rah charlie you are the only person to see it like me! @Brisco I got links that are 6's because they are freaks but most are 7's and 8'sEDIT: I AM NOT A GYALIST ANYWAY
wasnt aimed at u tbh./PMSL AT 'U MUST CARE ABOUT THIS GIRL ALOT TO GO THRU THIS TROUBLE'U ARE f*ck*ng LOST. cant believe i jus read that.
Aimed at me? Luckily when this happened to me they were between 7-9 still so....

Dont worry player, do your thing
/ dont listen to females advice on here... what they say and think is not how they feelimo its only cheating if your in love and not that ive known this person a long time ill be sad if theyre out my life love...at 20 i doubt you are in love so dont worry