Sign in to follow this  
Mame Biram Diouf

What Is The Main Reason Gals Are Attracted To You?

i wud say its a mix of all of the above bar religion, the order of importance depending on what flex the girl is on. I guessthe main thing wud be appearance/personality. probably with looks playing the bigger part since im fairly quiet and it takes time to get to know me.

• Downvote 1

f*ck it.Looks and confidence attracts them to me as a stranger. Making them laugh makes them fall in love.Not even a conceited ting, I'm sure all us knows what the opposite sex is digging about us individually..

• Downvote 1

presence, personality, humourappearance holds me back a bit, if I actually looked mixrace instead of turkish (or even just white or just black) i'd probably have an easier time - occasionally it works better for me but more times it doesn't (in all walks of life not just with girls)been told by some girls I make them feel safe, so I dunno if that appearance or personality/status or a combo

Guest Lemons

Hung like a donkey (I wear really tight jeans to make sure everyone knows).

Guest Lemons
The fact that I've got tits, eyes, a mouth, a vagina and am a girl, generally, but it varies from man to man.
You've ticked all my boxes.

The fact that I've got tits, eyes, a mouth, a vagina and am a girl, generally, but it varies from man to man.
can't help but notice how u left out thighs and bumwe might have a problem still/if im honest i would say the main reasonscharm, intelligence, confidence and the fact i'm such an alpha male they all kind of work together

can't help but notice how u left out thighs and bumwe might have a problem still
nah it's bless cuz, she was just naming places that its cool to put the piece

can't help but notice how u left out thighs and bumwe might have a problem still
nah it's bless cuz, she was just naming places that its cool to put the piece
stillnot really into that whole eye f*ck*ng thing

Guest Esquilax

Wit and appearance I'm guessing..Can't just be 'funny' out 'ere, gotta be on the ball with them jokes there...