Dat hyde park gas

North Aleng

Guest WAVESURFER

Lol at the cameraman saying "this white muppet" when a white dude acts up. Can only imagine what he was referring to the other people as.

Black muppets?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest El Padrino

going greenwich park 2mrw if the weather permits. much better than hydepark

its such a disgrace tbh.

no wonder when a few of us met up at marble arch 2 weeks ago waiting to go to hard rock cafe

a fed van jus parked behind us.

where one or two black youngers are gathered and all that...smh

i c/s this

i just hope nuff people dont jump on the wave and it ends up like hyde park

nice chicks, nice environment, nice park, couple nice bars and restaurants surrounding it also.

I've been saying this since weather got hot. Need to reach up the hill and take some photo's of Canary Wharf skyline aswell

going greenwich park 2mrw if the weather permits. much better than hydepark

its such a disgrace tbh.

no wonder when a few of us met up at marble arch 2 weeks ago waiting to go to hard rock cafe

a fed van jus parked behind us.

where one or two black youngers are gathered and all that...smh

i c/s this

(even though it's sloowwwlly started to feel a bit Hyde Park-ish)

Two people were arrested when a water fight in Hyde Park involving an estimated 1,500 people spilled out onto Oxford Street.

Police closed the busy central London shopping street to traffic on Friday evening to deal with the incident.

One person suffered a facial injury during the event which was organised on a social networking site.

A police spokesman said: "An organised water fight spilled over and we had to close the street to sort it out."

Those arrested were held in relation to public order offences.

Police are also investigating whether the facial injury constituted grounds for a charge of inflicting grievous bodily harm.

The spokesman said most of the estimated 1,500 young people who took part in the water fight - held on one of the hottest days of the year so far - were well-behaved.

It's a f*ck*ng joke your comments in this thread people

If this is what we think of our own generation

It's no wonder everyone else thinks the worst too

• Upvote 2

its more than kids having a water fight.

its a public place, and having 1500 kids who did the same thing last yr and caused trouble as well is NOT wrong to have feds there

plus i remember how the vibe was last yr when it got overrun by the same kinda rats

Good to see that the kids behaved themselves as we know what could usually happen at these kind of events the wrong person gets drenched and it all kicks off.

The police being their is a necessary evil.

Though i wished they set the dog on that big mouth black girl near the beginning talk about living up to nearly every bad stereotype that people throw at black females.

jst actually watched the video.

the guy recording is a vain c*nt, turning the camera to himself every other second.

lol at that guy in the white trousers though.

and did that girl shouting in the beginning say she hopes the police gets stabbed?? lmao, parents are pissed.