Match Day 1

MrJibbles

so i put two bets on, 1st goal scorer for forlan and gourcuff... and cuz it was 0-0 i should get a refund...

I have reviewed your bet and they were losing bets because your selections Forlan, D. and Gourcuff, Y. had a chance to score, however did not, therefore the bets stand.
WTF is this??skybet trying to bump me
The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.Customer21:59:12 but a goal wasn't scored
lmao the f*ck is this guy on about
You are correct, however it will not be voided as all players on the field had a chance of scoring.

so i put two bets on, 1st goal scorer for forlan and gourcuff... and cuz it was 0-0 i should get a refund...
I have reviewed your bet and they were losing bets because your selections Forlan, D. and Gourcuff, Y. had a chance to score, however did not, therefore the bets stand.
WTF is this??skybet trying to bump me
The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.Customer21:59:12 but a goal wasn't scored
lmao the f*ck is this guy on about
You are correct, however it will not be voided as all players on the field had a chance of scoring.
lol wtf some next technicalities

Sheyi is a good pundit made some valid pointsPienaar did well 2day, expect him to produceGDS is top draw, his one touch /2 touch game is brilliant, the way he makes space is sick, in truth hes too good for that Mexico team, u could see times when he pulled off but the mexican players wer 2 slow to give him the ballWhy the fcuk did we get Vela

The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.vvThe football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.vvThe football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.The football betting rules state: •Bets taken on first goalscorers will be void if the player does not play or comes on after a goal has already been scoredAgent21:58:50 Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score.How is this not understandable?

lol i bet on a player to be the first scorer if there was one.. no that there would be a scorer..it should be IF there is a scorer, <insert player here> would be the first scorer, that's the way i understood it...lool it just sounds worse when i try to explain it.cunts!the way that bianca chick explained it just sounded like she didn't know what she was on about... just sounded like she was mocking when she come with "Your players were on the field and had a chance, however did not score." lol*sigh*

Yeah but as the game is playing Gourcuff will take up number 10 position.But then just stands there... Man isn't looking around, doesn't make a run, doesnt step back or alter his position, he literally just JAMS in/outside the D.Pass either comes to him and he gets closed down or he waits for a pass that never comes...France and this is two tournaments now, have never even looked like scoring... Let alone winning, real talk did they even score in 08?

Yeah but I think thats the chance which will all agree Anelka should have tried to pass to him, but aren't sure he even saw him.See what I mean, no way France should have only scored 1 goal in their last four tournament games.Yesterday I said to myself watching France play, makes me appreciate Wenger.