IBIZA

rich225

Boring? Says the one who has to take A-Class drugs to be remotely interesting. You have a dead personality, one of a Magic Carpe.

Magikarp.gif

People aint taking drugs in house raves to be more interesting you melon

Lack of ability to enjoy themselves with consuming substances that damage your body. Each to their own, but I don't understand people who diss people who don't need shit like that to enjoy themselves.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Not about "not being to enjoy yourself". Im certain people who get mashed in raves can enjoy themselves sober. Eg, when jus catching joke with their boys, participating in various sporting/leisure activities that dont take place in an alcohol fuelled environment.

However, I personally wouldnt go to a rave sober cos i wudnt want a load of drunks spilling drink over me/stepping on my shoes etc. To me that is the opposite of fun and most other people wud feel the same, thats why they are often baffled at how sober dons manage it. With that being said, when getting amongst it and being on levels with most other intoxicated ravers, i usually thoroughly enjoy myself.

People take md n that cos it greatly enhances the music. We can all appreciate good music, but go to a rave and drop a pill and you will see why so many people love it. Im not on dizzle no more, but when i was younger, say 16-18, it was the bollocks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone been to the Amine Edge & Dance night at Sankey's?

Looking to go this week but last year Sankey's was struggling a bit

What event did you go to last year? I went on a saturday and it was fucking live!

Amine edge and dance are always a road block so you should be nice

cant wait to light up a zug in sankeys again and go on a trip due to them stobes and the bass

:Y:

• Upvote 1

My boy just sent me some vids from ushuaia

Pmsl

You couldnt pay me 100 euro to go to that pile of shit

Argh i cant wait till sep

Fully wounded.

Sankeys, T.Williams at Zoo Project, Disclosure, Dusky, Bicep, Eats Everything at Space all fucking sick.

what else you hit?

im just missing the we love closing :( line up is nuts aswell.

would love to hear T William at zoo, perfect vibe, can get over techno in there.

T Williams went off, I caught him there last year as well and he shut it down then too.

When you're up on the rafters at the seal pit and guy is dropping devil mix of eskimo in with some classic house tracks, I went nuts!

Only went for 4 nights so didn't reach any others, just spent the rest of the time dipping in and out of jet, bora bora and bars. 

Fully wounded.

Sankeys, T.Williams at Zoo Project, Disclosure, Dusky, Bicep, Eats Everything at Space all f*cking sick.

I was there........WHO ARE YOU FAM??? Them Manny brothers?

Nah from London g.

What nights did you reach?

The amount of people out there from Di ends is cray

trus mi.....

The Zoo Project, We Love Space, Blase boys + Cuff - Sankeys, Aoki's playhouse - Pacha, Paradise - DC10

You probably saw me & a couple of my people in zoo project, we were owning the main dance with these Manny heads.

But yeah, I am mash up after 8 nights.

Wish I went to San Antonio more, the English & Aussie chicks were ODT like a Vampire.

Owning :lol:

Truss dem dancing queens

• Downvote 1

borat-dance.gif

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

Trusss'mi

borat-dance.gif

:lol: