Match Day 10

Guest Medic

The f*ck?!How can you even compare the 2 instances...Even you should know better TF. SMH
Not comparing situations, just saying allow trying to call me bitter when your harbouring resentment towards Sol Campbell to your death bed. Ironic no?Adebayor was a decent guy when he joined Arsenal, I'm sure most footballers deep down are, however he got gassed, Wenger & Arsenal fans fault I guess, tried to hold the club to ransom to get what he wanted during a cruical part of our season not giving a f*ck about his team-mates (granted he wasnt the only one), team or fans, and never takes any responsibility for it.He went thru some sh*t at the ACN no doubt, but guy still a c*nt. A few moments of humbleness on BBC doesnt change that. Life moves on, he's on 130 bags a week, apart from playing for City, what does he have to be unhappy about?!
  • Downvote 3

Swear you told everyone about him 12 years ago
Man told guys about bare players. You even know this Medic.They are shining through now.Tulse can vouch.
lolbare wiki searches on players tulse and i talked about on msnsick guy

lolI remember buying u18s on FM05 and turning them into world class players in 2 seasonsGuys were in Awe these times.Sorry but Me and tulse at scouting >>Lahi you was a Pickny them times playing knock down ginger with the local youts dont chat like you were involved.

lmao