Match Day 12

MrJibbles

Play off couldn't happen cos of scheduling issues and they'd have minimal rest between games but I always wondered why they couldn't just throw together an impromptu penalty shootout somewhere.Might not be the fairest way but it's a hell of a lot fairer than lots.

2nd goal was all arsenal, all sh*t weve seen before.sagna failing to see a run on the outside (cole at the emirates).diaby mucking up.clichy not concentrating and getting outmuscled.
The first gaol was Arsenal, the way Clichy got deaded in the build-up andFrance was forced to give away a corner, which the keeper then makes a mess off.

PMSL @ SagnaBest RB in the Prem remember lads....
i dont think you should talk about full-backs performance at the World Cup, okay Benny.
Kaboul at RB>>>>>Sagna
Younes Kaboul (born 4 January 1986 in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, Haute-Savoie) is a French footballer who plays for Tottenham Hotspur. He plays as a centre back or in defensive midfield, and also has experience at right back.International careerKaboul has captained France's Under-21 side but he can still play for the Moroccan national team, after FIFA changed the rules.
Lets agree to say no more.

PMSL @ SagnaBest RB in the Prem remember lads....
i dont think you should talk about full-backs performance at the World Cup, okay Benny.
Kaboul at RB>>>>>Sagna
Younes Kaboul (born 4 January 1986 in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, Haute-Savoie) is a French footballer who plays for Tottenham Hotspur. He plays as a centre back or in defensive midfield, and also has experience at right back.International careerKaboul has captained France's Under-21 side but he can still play for the Moroccan national team, after FIFA changed the rules.
Lets agree to say no more.
TF in support of Domenech.