Match Day 13

MrJibbles

Stubborn c*nt he dont care
Basically.If it pays off & England win, his laughing. If it doesn't, he'll still get paid off nice if sacked so his still laughing. If he doesn't get sacked, his still getting that 6 mill +.Now that's what you call a win win win.Cap>>>>>>>>>>>

Hoping rooney gets injured within the first 10 mins and heskey is brought on to replace him
negged.I'd rather play anybody else heskey has had his chances and once again he hasn't taken any hes a waste of time. He should just stay at home beatin his scouser missus!Defoe to get 2, Rooney to get 1. Heskey to get sent home on the plane.
Defoe will go missing

Y all of a sudden a player who has been injured for most part of the season and when fit didnt start, has become England's saviour.Ppl going on like he is a match winner, cant remember when he has done so.
World Cup 2006.
That long ago and we didnt even win

Guest TimeBomb

although i want algeria to get through i think england will scrape through with a poor 1-0 win and algeria will draw 1-1 with usa.

Y all of a sudden a player who has been injured for most part of the season and when fit didnt start, has become England's saviour.Ppl going on like he is a match winner, cant remember when he has done so.
World Cup 2006.
That long ago and we didnt even win
Yeah, but he was one of the players that stepped up.

Hoping rooney gets injured within the first 10 mins and heskey is brought on to replace him
negged.I'd rather play anybody else heskey has had his chances and once again he hasn't taken any hes a waste of time. He should just stay at home beatin his scouser missus!Defoe to get 2, Rooney to get 1. Heskey to get sent home on the plane.
You missed the point, i don't want England to win
Yeah I think I did. It's my blind patriotism I think everyone should support England.Still, f*ck Heskey though.

You missed the point, i don't want England to win
Yeah I think I did. It's my blind patriotism I think everyone should support England.Still, f*ck Heskey though.
It's not Personal, It's just Business