Getting Engaged

Supernova

I want a low key small wedding, so if I was to get engaged right now I could afford it. Weddings are only expensive if you make it.

/

LOL at the rage at best friends having married as status's on fb... I remember I did this couple years back. Started off as a joke coz that's my ride or die but then it stuck. Aint got a thing to do with not wanting to put single as your status. When I'm in a relationship I don't feel the need to make it fb worthy.. I don't want people in my business.

I want a low key small wedding, so if I was to get engaged right now I could afford it. Weddings are only expensive if you make it.

/

LOL at the rage at best friends having married as status's on fb... I remember I did this couple years back. Started off as a joke coz that's my ride or die but then it stuck. Aint got a thing to do with not wanting to put single as your status. When I'm in a relationship I don't feel the need to make it fb worthy.. I don't want people in my business.

I wouldn't want a small wedding, want our family & friends to be there. Religious marriage can be done way ahead of the legal state marriage.

/

I wouldn't want a small wedding, want our family & friends to be there. Religious marriage can be done way ahead of the legal state marriage.

Small wedding as in...close friends and family. IMO It becomes grand when you start inviting people who aren't close to you but know you.

/

Small wedding as in...close friends and family. IMO It becomes grand when you start inviting people who aren't close to you but know you.

C/S

I spoken to some women about it. It is a dream for them but I see it as a waste of money. I know people who saved up years for their wedding sh*t just seems long

So you made a concious decision to make sure she was part black, was this to appease your family/friends without the racism and stigma which would of been associated with you if you had chosen a white partner. But her being part white has catered for this under lying desire you suppress. Either way you seem to be making leaps and bounds on being your own person. I will POS you again

• Upvote 6