Getting Engaged

Supernova

i'm gonna propose on her birthday, (in a couple of weeks) and then plan for it in a few years time once i've finished uni, her ring isn't gonna be expensive and the the wedding won't be a lavish affair, i'm planning close family only tbh. i know she'll agree.
439x.jpg

Guest Lemons

Boss.My girlfriend said if I ever combined a proposal with another event then she would say no out of principle, as it deserves it own occasion.JUST A HEADS UP BRO, YOUR CHICK MIGHT NOT CARE AT ALL.(Obviously I badded her up for talking reckless).

• Upvote 2

Boss.My girlfriend said if I ever combined a proposal with another event then she would say no out of principle, as it deserves it own occasion.JUST A HEADS UP BRO, YOUR CHICK MIGHT NOT CARE AT ALL.(Obviously I badded her up for talking reckless).
lolol shiiiiit/thanks everyone

good luck bmc, /never understood long engagements. also i dont think weddings can ever be how the bride expects them to be, from the females i know that have had big weddings most of them have been too stressed to enjoy the day, and the event becomes less 'her day' and more a day for the couples parents and extended family. personally i would prefer something more intimate, but i'm quite jaded because nearly all large family events (weddings, funerals, etc) are ruined by my extended family who always get in swingers.so i'm hoping for something more low key, like my mum and dad who basically eloped or my sister who got married in a hot air balloon and just had the pilot as a witness. Dunno if the gf gonna disagree when the time comes, but she has very little family left anyway.

Good luck BMC.
This is gonna sound weird but am I the only person that's scared of "the big day"? I want to get married, but the thought of the actual wedding day with the spotlight being on us frightens me, I don't know why.
Same here, something small, lowkey probably only really close family only.My aunt had a huge wedding, but her partner had 15 brothers and sisters. The money they spent, I dread to think.

as dumb as them girls that put married to their female friends and call them their wifey.
RAGERAGERAAAAGE
THIS MAKES ME WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!!! Two of my best mates are married to each other too. Pair of knob heads. "Just with the wife" f*ck OFF!!! It's just cos they feel sh*t putting "single" as their status. KNOBS.
jealous much

as dumb as them girls that put married to their female friends and call them their wifey.
RAGERAGERAAAAGE
THIS MAKES ME WANT TO KILL PEOPLE!!! Two of my best mates are married to each other too. Pair of knob heads. "Just with the wife" f*ck OFF!!! It's just cos they feel sh*t putting "single" as their status. KNOBS.
jealous much
No :S

Good luck BMC.
This is gonna sound weird but am I the only person that's scared of "the big day"? I want to get married, but the thought of the actual wedding day with the spotlight being on us frightens me, I don't know why.
100% agree.Hate having attention on me in that way. Haven't had a birthday party since I was about 8. All that sh*t I just hate, can't wait to just get it outta the way.
  • Upvote 1

Good luck BMC.
100% agree.Hate having attention on me in that way. Haven't had a birthday party since I was about 8. All that sh*t I just hate, can't wait to just get it outta the way.
biggest c/s evercan't stand attention on meif it was up to me it would be a quick ting with noone there
  • Upvote 1

I know a couple who were together for 7 years, then engaged for 4. How can you be inclined to propose but not go through with the wedding at any stage within the next 2 years./I also co-sign loathing the spotlight. Large family gatherings for birthdays are the worst, especially when speeches are involved.

RAGERAGERAAAAGE
excl.gif
The rage kills me. Don't know why i have these people as friends.Slightly off topic, one other thing that rages me is when I see people have a long ass list of siblings. And these so-called 'siblings' are all their friends.
Yeh AngeloHello haterwhy delete my name when quotin medamn plagiarist
stfu you c*nt./BMC good luck./Lemons I hope she was joking. You're gonna be living in Dam with this chick. I don't wanna come on Vip2 in a couple years time and see a L type thread. Or even worse one where you've tina turnered her.

Good luck BMC.
biggest c/s evercan't stand attention on meif it was up to me it would be a quick ting with noone there
c/sbut i hope im a better person and could handle the attention by the time it comes round to it