Packed Lunch VS School Dinners

Guest Esquilax

Single parent bringing up, so I had free school dinners

We were eligible for free school dinners but my Mum the knob didn't want us to have them so she used to give us a packet of crisps, a drink and a quid for our dinner everyday - seriously. Used to be starving every day.

Your mum should be in jail for life.

Why, she was just a very proud woman. She did this for the same reason she went to work everyday but earnt less money than she would if she was on benefits. Just the way she is and I reckon she did well.

Guest Lemons

We were eligible for free school dinners but my Mum the knob didn't want us to have them so she used to give us a packet of crisps, a drink and a quid for our dinner everyday - seriously. Used to be starving every day.

Why, she was just a very proud woman. She did this for the same reason she went to work everyday but earnt less money than she would if she was on benefits. Just the way she is and I reckon she did well.

She didn't do well though did she. You were hungry. Her child went hungry.

Was packed lunch until yr 5 cah my rents couldn't pay for School dinners until then

But even so some days I used to roll in school with no packed lunch cah there was nothing there to make

Mum worked night shifts at North Mid and my Dad didn't give a sh*t

_______>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watching the white kids eat while you have empty sandwich bags form 3 days ago.

When I touched school dinners oh my gawdddd

Turkey Twizzlers>>>>>>>>

Cake & Custard>>>>>>>>>>

Strawberry Milkshake>>>>>>>>>>>>

SECONDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Secondary it was a as said jump fence and chicken shop/pizza/kebab vybe

LMFAO, sorry but LMFAO

lsxssd

;ds

sdf

df

df

df';fd]

;fg;[gf;gfgfgfgfgg

:rofl:

sorri bro couldnt help it

/

Primary school was a school dinners thing and secondary was school was £3 a day thing

ang tite my white guy whos folks used to give him like £12 a day, must have thought he was eating caviar and crab cakes for diiner

She didn't do well though did she. You were hungry. Her child went hungry.

I am a reedy bastard though. People survive on less.

hate it when people cuss other peoples parents/parenting

so unneccessary an bang out of order

theres no f*ckin manual on how to be a good mum or dad

everyone does it different an everyone makes mistakes

parents are jus human beings like everybody else, the same person they was before they had a child

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

had packed lunch in primary but my mum always gave me eastern euro/russian style sandwiches and snacks and bare kids were like "wtf is that sh*t you're eating" so i used to beg her to let me have school meals. secondary school she said i was old enough to make my own lunch if i didn't want hers so i started having school dinners and sometimes made my own sandwiches then when i got older i always brought my own lunch or bought it from outside school cos school meals are kind of grim

so what does eastern euro/russion sandwiches consist of?

/

try goin into a all white english school with bun and cheese

they cant comprehend

'arrrhhaaaaaaa, whats that , AHAHAHAH, whats bun ahahah, why is it brown'

Ffs

Was packed lunch until yr 5 cah my rents couldn't pay for School dinners until then

But even so some days I used to roll in school with no packed lunch cah there was nothing there to make

Mum worked night shifts at North Mid and my Dad didn't give a sh*t

_______>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watching the white kids eat while you have empty sandwich bags form 3 days ago.

When I touched school dinners oh my gawdddd

Turkey Twizzlers>>>>>>>>

Cake & Custard>>>>>>>>>>

Strawberry Milkshake>>>>>>>>>>>>

SECONDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Secondary it was a as said jump fence and chicken shop/pizza/kebab vybe

What school you go

/

Yeah Secondary was a Kebab shop thing, "chips and meat boss"

Bishop Stopford's

I remember introducing doner kebab to the Tottenham kids, they got hooked :lol:

Must of made that Kebabish a nice bit of p

primary was school dinners. loved them smily faces potatoes, spaghetti hoops, butterscotch tarts, apple crumble in custards....

year 7-9 - canteen sh*t, with the odd packed fried noodles or fried rice for packed lunch if there was left overs from dinner

year 10-11... kebab shop

Primary school was a packed lunch thing, purely bcecause i enjoyed the whole carrying a lunchbox experience, they were a status symbol. if you didnt have the latest thomas the tank one you were lame. The only downfall being the occasional leakage from my drink holder.

Secondary school was school dinners all the way, puling your packed lunch out of your bag was not cool, infact even carrying a bag was not cool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

memba 1 yute's brother tryin 2 claim his free school dinners and take it home when he was absent. 1 fo the funniest moments of my education

school dinners but only ever liked the desserts

In primary school I always had packed lunch but always wanted school dinners because all my friends did and every school I went to kept those that had packed lunch seperate from those that had school dinners.

try goin into a all white english school with bun and cheese

they cant comprehend

'arrrhhaaaaaaa, whats that , AHAHAHAH, whats bun ahahah, why is it brown'

Ffs

lol, the questions. I had to tell my mum to only put ham or jam in my sandwiches because I didn't want the questions. I remember when my friend came in with jollof rice... poor girl couldn't eat her lunch in peace.

in secondary school I had school dinners, then it got to a point where I sometimes didn't even have lunch

done it all....

was mainly school dinners in primary but moved on to packed lunch later....

the black market in highschool tho >>>>>>>>>

trading and selling gallore....

anyone who came with a 6 pack of yazoo that day would go home caking :lol:

lol at man gambling with there packed lunch sandwich's aswell :lol: