Packed Lunch VS School Dinners

Guest Esquilax

Was packed lunch until yr 5 cah my rents couldn't pay for School dinners until then

But even so some days I used to roll in school with no packed lunch cah there was nothing there to make

Mum worked night shifts at North Mid and my Dad didn't give a sh*t

_______>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watching the white kids eat while you have empty sandwich bags form 3 days ago.

When I touched school dinners oh my gawdddd

Turkey Twizzlers>>>>>>>>

Cake & Custard>>>>>>>>>>

Strawberry Milkshake>>>>>>>>>>>>

SECONDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Secondary it was a as said jump fence and chicken shop/pizza/kebab vybe

What school you go

/

Yeah Secondary was a Kebab shop thing, "chips and meat boss"

Bishop Stopford's

I remember introducing doner kebab to the Tottenham kids, they got hooked :lol:

Must of made that Kebabish a nice bit of p

Was Chris Tyson in your year

School dinners weren't too bad from what I remember apart from the nasty sheperds pie that looked like glue and mince!

Plus I only ate school dinners on days I knew I would like it.

Pizza was banging.

Sponge cake with icing, hundreds an thousands with cream...divine!

Secondary school food was nasty, pizza was like cardboard, burgers were all sweat out in the wrappers.

most of my lunch consisted of crisp, choc an a drink. Prob y I was so skinny!

College 2nd year food was banging, jamaican chef we had so she wud make us rice n peas an mutton.

Secondary School we went to some shop called taste more at Lunch Time, legendary take away across the road from Stockwell Park

The year 10's & 11's were allowed out at Lunch Time but bare man just didnt bother turn up for afternoon lessons :lol: So when that got stopped we hopped over the back gates instead

packed lunch all the way, canteen at my school f*ck*ng stunk, everyone just eating chips and beans, they also opened a tuck shop at break time which, amongst the usual kit kats and mars bars, sold everyone's favourite: "plain bread roll with a lump of pink icing on the top". Not for me.

I had school dinners after begging my mum (i must of thought it was cool), it wasnt free though i think it was £6 a week or something lol.

I lasted 3days, the dinner lady was evil and made me finish everything on my plate or i couldnt go and play. She also didnt believe that i was allergic to the nuts that were in a curry so i went to reception crying and rang my mum, she come and had words.

After that i went back to my ham and salad cream sandwich with a yogurt and a penguin.

In secondary school i used to go to the noodle bar, kfc or just not eat lunch.

I was on this packed lunch ting up till year 7, the school dinners were not about it back then.

Then went secondary school, man had that 2 pound a day to survive. The struggle was hard

I remember you could get a sick tub of pasta and meatballs for a pound, bacon rolls, hotdogs, twizzlers 70p, cookies, donuts cakes, 30p burgers, chicken burgers, cheese burgers 90p. Was sick....

then sh*t went down hill,

Turkey twizzlers started to get watery.....sausages from hot dogs started to get mushy, bacon rolsl disappeared and came back as 1.20 in burger buns instead of hotdog rolls.

Pizza was 50 p a slice...then was 60 then just jumped to 1.20 as a little round pizza

MAIN MEALS WENT UP TO 1 50....

then my school went nuts

NO CASH u had a little account parents had to put money on the account.....thats when it became a lunch time outside school thing....

U CAN STOP US BUYING NCIE FOOD BUT WE WIL BRING IN DOMINOS BLAD

I miss school

Guest Triple XXX

packed lunch all the way, canteen at my school f*ck*ng stunk, everyone just eating chips and beans, they also opened a tuck shop at break time which, amongst the usual kit kats and mars bars, sold everyone's favourite: "plain bread roll with a lump of pink icing on the top". Not for me.

lmao they were alright still

school dinner ting, swear they were extorting us with f*ck*ng 70p drummers n tiny 1 pound burgers and f*ck*ng small amount of chips for what 80p or some bullshit, i was forced to steal everything, would have munch for lessons, munch to sell, baguettes were live at break time coz the youngers weren't allowed to buy food so you could sell baguettes for a pound that was atleast £3 a day to buy fags

lol @ when peopel got caught jacking the canteen tho so much shame, never got caught but my blazer pocketts were fully crumbed out haha, what about food fights haha one tray got dashed and hit a dinner lady, all beans flying on her face and sh*t hahaha

school dinner ting, swear they were extorting us with f*ck*ng 70p drummers n tiny 1 pound burgers and f*ck*ng small amount of chips for what 80p or some bullshit, i was forced to steal everything, would have munch for lessons, munch to sell, baguettes were live at break time coz the youngers weren't allowed to buy food so you could sell baguettes for a pound that was atleast £3 a day to buy fags

lol @ when peopel got caught jacking the canteen tho so much shame, never got caught but my blazer pocketts were fully crumbed out haha, what about food fights haha one tray got dashed and hit a dinner lady, all beans flying on her face and sh*t hahaha

why is this so funny...

Guest Triple XXX

LMAO real

that Jamie sh*t kinda f*cked us up aswell

we used to have a burger van that came into the play ground, gettin burgers n ice cream n sh*t then that went away

they started serving some nasty sh*t

lol @ when peopel got caught jacking the canteen tho so much shame.

not gonna lie i got caught

had them rice crispie cake tings put it under my coat with the plate and rested it on the tray so it wouldnt drop some bait dinner lady hotted me up though and then when i tried to style it.... the plate fell out

could not even deny a thing or try style it

next day apparently there were thieves will be prosecuted signs all over the canteen

that month i would just get my food then walk off the otherside without paying then 1 day i thought let me pay for this pizza and teef desert....... was the last of me stepping foot in there

lol @ when peopel got caught jacking the canteen tho so much shame.

not gonna lie i got caught

had them rice crispie cake tings put it under my coat with the plate and rested it on the tray so it wouldnt drop some bait dinner lady hotted me up though and then when i tried to style it.... the plate fell out

could not even deny a thing or try style it

next day apparently there were thieves will be prosecuted signs all over the canteen

that month i would just get my food then walk off the otherside without paying then 1 day i thought let me pay for this pizza and teef desert....... was the last of me stepping foot in there

Did u go Alyward

albany