Kanye's new chick is....

FamilyTree

Guest Yilmaz
I been peepin’ Shay from the UK and she hasn’t said a word since the rumors of her and Kanye started. Not a word. Not even a tweet! She’s playing the game for a few, I bet. But from what I hear, she’s not actually dating Yeezy at all. Not even smash buddies.

Same link

i spoke to dis chick like a week ago on msn she was like ive worked really hard to get wer i am today i was like yh uve sucked ber c*ck to get wer u are today but its funny becase she never mentioned anything about her and kanye

Lol @ you saying that fam stop the lies you said no such thing. You're just not that guy.

• Upvote 2

i spoke to dis chick like a week ago on msn she was like ive worked really hard to get wer i am today i was like yh uve sucked ber c*ck to get wer u are today but its funny becase she never mentioned anything about her and kanye

Lol @ you saying that fam stop the lies you said no such thing. You're just not that guy.

lol! innit he probably asked for a jpeg to beat off over.

• Upvote 6

:rofl:

lol it's stuff like this that makes me realise how f*cked a world we live in, there's no room for slipping in the digital age because it will always come back to haunt you.

Bare older hoes must be looking at their youngers and breathing heavy sighs of relief.

• Upvote 3