Internationals Topic

TF S4DK

Ppl fall over themselves when it comes to young players, I memba when Crapello called Mancienne into the squad in 08 lol nuff said

mancienne is a gd player

hows nolan doin these days?

scott sinclair?

or how about leroy lita?

lol @ resorting to these tactics when u cant argue against my point

Mancienne cant get into the Wolves team as a defender, he plays DM, hes hardly featured for Chelsea yet was called up to an England squad smh

My point was like Gibbs, Walcott, Micah Richards etc fastracking these young players with potential is a nonsense, 2yrs on Mancienne is nowhere near the 1st team setup.. wheres Richards??

As for Scott Sinclair he gets ratings for banging Rosie... hes still betta than Walcott anyday

• Downvote 1

Ppl fall over themselves when it comes to young players, I memba when Crapello called Mancienne into the squad in 08 lol nuff said

mancienne is a gd player

scott sinclair?

or how about leroy lita?

Mancienne cant get into the Wolves team as a defender, he plays DM, hes hardly featured for Chelsea yet was called up to an England squad smh

My point was like Gibbs, Walcott, Micah Richards etc fastracking these young players with potential is a nonsense, 2yrs on Mancienne is nowhere near the 1st team setup.. wheres Richards??

As for Scott Sinclair he gets ratings for banging Rosie... hes still betta than Walcott anyday

mancienne was one of wolves best performers at dm last year

as ive said hes a good player

he played left back last night, can play right back, centre back, and dm hes a footballer

its not nonsense playin gibbs, as jj said theres a lack of quality back up so why not give him a chance

stop hatin on certain man u sound like a frustrated baller

u wanna hate on certain niggas cos u didnt make it

smh

mancienne is a gd player

scott sinclair?

or how about leroy lita?

he played left back last night, can play right back, centre back, and dm hes a footballer

its not nonsense playin gibbs, as jj said theres a lack of quality back up so why not give him a chance

smh

no1 eva said Mancienne was not a good player but at the moment he is just premier league level (at a push)

So ur saying Mancienne is England class??

It is a nonsense playing Gibbs, hes not even played 20 1st team games at Arsenal

Have u watched Gibbs play in the red of Arsenal and thought "hey this lad should NOT could play for England"

Like I said before If Ash gets inj Gibs is not gna play, so whats the point..

Its lil stints like these that devalue having an England cap and make it easier for players to retire as International footy loses credibility...

yh Im sitting here in the dark playing S.A.S, sticking pins into my Kerian Gibbs doll :/

• Downvote 1

mancienne is a gd player

scott sinclair?

or how about leroy lita?

smh

no1 eva said Mancienne was not a good player but at the moment he is just premier league level (at a push)

So ur saying Mancienne is England class??

It is a nonsense playing Gibbs, hes not even played 20 1st team games at Arsenal

Have u watched Gibbs play in the red of Arsenal and thought "hey this lad should NOT could play for England"

Like I said before If Ash gets inj Gibs is not gna play, so whats the point..

Its lil stints like these that devalue having an England cap and make it easier for players to retire as International footy loses credibility...

yh Im sitting here in the dark playing S.A.S, sticking pins into my Kerian Gibbs doll :/

lol

but tbh i dont even care, i said from the off gibbs aint really done nothin exceptional to get this position

lets jus wait nd see how he develops

but in an era where were lookin for summin new id have gibbs gettin a chance over warnock/baines all day

Telling guys about Ganso a lil' while ago TBH.

Exactly what Brazil were missing during against Holland in the WC.

lol @ this claim to fame.

Quotes or fail

Im not even saying they should have started but they should have been on the bench if anything. After holland took it to 2-1, their current attack WASN'T working, but there was no one really better on the bench to throw on and change the game.

Just had to leave what was out to keep knocking at the door

Yes, I get you.

What I'm saying is Holland took it up a notch & played at a more high tempo, aggressive in midfield (did you not see what Van Bommel & De Jong were doing?) This stifled the attack BECAUSE they couldn't hold the ball in midfield & a player like Dani Alves playing the RM/CM doesn't help matters.

In THAT scenario, someone like Diego or Ganso would be better because they can use the ball better in midfield & this is where they really missed Elano because he's quite crucial to that system.

Which is what it's all about. Their system. Their attack relies on alot of movement, interchanging & fluidity. Players in the final third don't hold on to the ball for too long & never stop moving.

Ronaldinho doesn't fit in that. Whatsoever.

Again, I'm unsure what Pato could've offered that Nilmar couldn't because Pato's contribution to Brazil has been sh*t compared to Nilmar's, so Dunga's decision there is somewhat justified.

However, not taking Diego deserves questioning.

PMSL @ Adriano. Guy doesn't deserve to play for Brazil.

TBH, I'd spend £25-30 mill on him, no qualms.

Mockage.

Yoann that is...

Bordeaux ain't saying no, to them numbers. Especially with no CL football.

f*ck it, bring in Ganso for that matter. Lol

This is what always happens, u play some1 who has not earned their spot (Walcott) coz they can run fast, you build them up and they fail completely

Arsenal fans did it with Clichy, coz he could run fast & looked like Ash they said he was better than Ashley Cole etc lol

SMH. Ironically Ashley Cole made his debut for England in pretty much the same circumstances as Kieran Gibbs today... and if back then was now, you'd probably be chatting the same sh*t about Cole too.

Baines is better then gibbs though

gibbs might turn into a top full back but right now baines is better

one of the most underrated defenders in the league

defo the second best english left back right now

as for gerrard lol its too late for him hes been found out

cant do f*ck all against a decent side.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why will he be better?

imagine 2 years ago compare johnson to richards

scott carson to rob green

its not like hes ripping up the league and its dead cert

he hasnt even had a full season

imo

you cant say anything about a young english player who hasnt layed a full season

• Upvote 1

This is what always happens, u play some1 who has not earned their spot (Walcott) coz they can run fast, you build them up and they fail completely

Arsenal fans did it with Clichy, coz he could run fast & looked like Ash they said he was better than Ashley Cole etc lol

SMH. Ironically Ashley Cole made his debut for England in pretty much the same circumstances as Kieran Gibbs today... and if back then was now, you'd probably be chatting the same sh*t about Cole too.

Ashley Cole played 33 times for Arsenal FC in the season he made his debut for England

Ashley Cole won the league and cup double with Arsenal FC the following season and became an England starter

totally dif mate

co-sign Ozil

The guy hasnt played 15 premier league games yet smh