X Factor 2010

Jodie

We know its not singing competition if it was Mary would of won already.

You keep the fails coming often

You talking about the Mary comment? Coz it definately isn't a singing competition bro. It's a light entertainment show, everyone knows this.

It's only a singing competition when they want it to be...i.e when man like Wagner touches the stage.

It's only an entertainment show when they want it to be...i.e when Katie needs saving.

We know its not singing competition if it was Mary would of won already.

You keep the fails coming often

You talking about the Mary comment? Coz it definately isn't a singing competition bro. It's a light entertainment show, everyone knows this.

It's only a singing competition when they want it to be...i.e when man like Wagner touches the stage.

It's only an entertainment show when they want it to be...i.e when Katie needs saving.

This is my point

From digitalspy

Konnie being told OFF on Xtra Factor

She just asked a really stupid Question to the Judges and Simon said to her "Whats! wrong with you tonight"

The Question was, "who would be a flash in the pan" after a viewer asked who would have a long career like kylie

S

Simon might have said "What's wrong with you", but not quick enough. Cheryl had already mouthed "Wagner" when Konnie asked the question.

:lol:

Katie Waissel reportedly went on a drunken rant backstage at The X Factor over the weekend.

The singer is said to have smuggled in a bottle of whisky and left the other hopefuls shocked as she began complaining about her treatment, reports the Daily Star.

The 24-year-old was allegedly heard saying: "I'm the f**king best singer here. I've had to put up with s**t on this show. Everyone else has got it f**king easy."

A source told the paper: "Katie was as pissed as a fart. She smuggled the bottle in. She was steaming."

Cheryl Cole was said to be furious when she heard what the singer, who survived elimination once again last night, had been up to.

"Cheryl missed the drama with the drink but she is furious," the insider claimed. "She called Katie a drama queen on telly on Saturday and said she liked that aspect of her, but now she is getting sick of it.

"At the start of the contest people felt sorry for her over the negative press she got, but as the weeks have gone on they realised they were played like fools by her."

They added: "She is a manipulative little madam and everything that happens to her happens for a reason - to get publicity. She pretended to be horrified about a story about her and Matt having a romp and yet it turns out to be fake and she helped to leak it.

"Her fainting fits are also now becoming a little too regular. And now she is getting drunk, does she really think the public will sympathise with her if she makes out she is turning to booze to cope?

"It's a joke. She thinks this is 'The Katie Show'. It isn't. Every week she is getting more desperate and more hated."

The paper reports that Katie denied the incident when confronted last night.

A spokesperson for the show said: "Katie is taking the competition seriously and is focusing on her performances."

its crazy how this show goes from being a "singing competition" to "finding a recording artist" whenever they see fit

i just feel sorry for the contestants tbh, they're just pawns in an over elaborate entertainment scheme

X-Factor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE

LOL/SMH @ yesterday's events

So when Diva Fever and Belle amie was in the bottom 2 they asked all the other judges before Simon and afterwards Simon told Dermot he didn't have to say who he would choose.

But now they ask Tweedy before the other judges instead of leaving her vote til' last and the producers step in and dash away the idea of it going to deadlock. And they actually did this to save the notorious chin who couldn't even remember her lines.

What a f*ck*ng joke.

Must be the music >>>>>> X Factor

DERMOT O'Leary let slip last night that X Factor WAS fixed.

The ITV1 show's host revealed a plot was hatched to save oddball singer Katie Waissel minutes before the four judges voted.

Dermot, 37, outraged viewers by then giving her no say.

He said he was told: "If Cheryl decides to opt out we go to majority vote."

The plot - which involved refusing to let Cheryl Cole have the last say on who got the boot - was cooked up at the 11th hour, according to the presenter.

It means livid X Factor fans who accused the ITV1 show of a fix after Sunday night's travesty were RIGHT.

As mentor to both the acts in the bottom two following the public's vote, Cheryl was unwilling to choose between them as she and her fellow judges decided who to send home.

Bosses had banked on her doing just that - and went out of their way to make sure.

Viewers had expected that since her acts were involved, she would be the last of the four judges to vote.

She was instead asked to choose BEFORE she knew all the other judges' votes - so initially abstained.

With the decision at 2-1 to send Treyc Cohen home, Cheryl then desperately tried to level it at 2-2.

But Dermot enraged viewers by ignoring her - meaning she had no say at all.

Deadlock would have seen the singer with fewest public votes - Katie - being axed.

Last night Dermot lifted the lid on what happened with show chiefs behind the scenes.

He confessed: "We talked about it in the break because you find out two or three minutes before what's going to happen.

"My producer said, 'Look, if Cheryl decides to opt out we go to majority vote'.

"She did decide to opt out - and then she said, 'Come back to me and we'll do deadlock'."

Dermot defended not letting her put Katie's fate in the hands of the public by saying: "You can't do that because then it kind of devalues the other two judges' votes so that wouldn't have made sense."

But he admitted of the order in which the panel had to vote: "It would have been a lot easier for me for Cheryl to be last."

The presenter said of Cheryl abstaining: "There's no precedent to it so it's tricky."

He insisted he only followed the rules - but last night X Factor said there were NO rules.

A spokeswoman said: "Cheryl was well within her rights to do what she did. There are no official rules on X Factor."

Show supremo Simon Cowell has twice seen two of his acts come bottom - and on both occasions was the judge who got to vote last.

He even admitted on Sunday that Treyc was the better singer - but Katie made for better TV.

Yesterday pop babe Cheryl, 27, was unavailable for comment - as she plugged her new album in sexy snaps of herself sprawled in a see-through frock.

Around 1,200 fans have complained to ITV and Ofcom about Sunday's fiasco - with thousands more blasting the show on Facebook and Twitter.

Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, 32 - who was a stand-in judge during this year's series - said Treyc would be justified in thinking she was "unfairly treated".

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3220195/X-Factors-Dermot-OLeary-It-was-rigged.html#ixzz14rNiAFqV

Guest Esquilax

f*ck all these talent shows broadcasting wastemen/ wastegash

Shows like I'm a celebrity get me out of here don't have a pretense of being better, they're purely entertainment. The way X Factor, and half of the 'judges' seem to think they know what they're talking about, and try criticize things they don't understand is naturally enraging.

And it's all run by the producers and bosses anyway, they'd never let such a lucrative investment slip through their fingers under any circumstances. The audience are the worst bit, make me want to f*ck*ng emigrate every time I hear some slag yell "DURR I LUV U MATT"

The media shitstorm that follows should be entertaining, tabloidz vs TV, they're probably all intertwined anyway.

Whatever

i just dont even get it. these 'judges' are looking for a popular singing star, YET are hell bent on keeping someone in the show who' the PUBLIC have shown that they dont like by voting for her the least.

i was sure that the way they handled the TreyC exit mean that she DID get more votes than Katie.

• Upvote 1