Jersey Shore

imhim

i didnt understand wot happened at the end of episode 10...????

pauly D is absolutely funny and his ting is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ITS T - SHIRT TIMME E EEE EEEEEE

"She called ME fake. That is BLASPHEMY...talking about the leader like that. In other countries, you would be hung for that"

:lol:

The Situation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________

lol the situation is that guy

but really and truely he is also a bitch in the way he is such a snake

guys like that u have fun with but u dn't keep close...if u keep them at all

Guest Portuguese

When I started watching this I thought The Situation was that guy but realized he is a snake(he still can't let Sammie go and also the way he moved to that chick right after Vinny.)

But Pauly D is really that guy>>>>

• Upvote 1

Mike takes Vinny's chicks coz he doesn't rate him. He thinks they're easy pickings coz if they'd get with Vinny then they'll get with him. It's differently snakeish! Would never try it with Pauly though. Pauly's chick is NOICE!

I swear when the girls were fighting I saw black arms breaking them up. Very sh*t that they would have security breaking up the fights.

MVP should branch out and do their own show coz there's literally no reason for Ronnie and Sam to be there anymore and by now everyone's realised that JWow isn't getting her tits out! Forget Snooki also.

Mike acting like a real d*ckhead, lol about he a leader smh...pauly d knows about him and just keeps he distance away from him at times....lol hard times though if ur moving Snooki..i thought vinny was going to argue or something with mike after what he link told him...but he just brushed it off