worst thing u have ever done

Hank Moody

Did the same thing as Joel

But I sent the footage round

Actually the boy said next time he sees me its going to kick off ^)

I been in and out of his area for 3 years since, Haven't seen him once

Prick

I bet he moved

I banged up one guy in school cos he hit me with his jumper....but that was cos we took his football off him and when it came to me I sent it over the school gate

Hahahaha

I remember getting into a brawl in some club, was stamping out some kid, when police came I was walking off and the kid came up to me used my old 'MC' name and said sorry

Made me feel mad deep

Repent

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Done bare evil sh*t bullying violence family attacks. sh*t that makes you feel real bad but there is one that I can remember.

Was one hoe that used to get rinsed by everyone that lived with her nan, one day her nan musa died dno when but she jus said her nan was on holiday and everyone can jam at her yard. Me and 2 friends jus said to her straight were gonna leave food here your not allowed anyone else in here (she used to get beat by other people from her sides as this was suburban area). It went from taking all the food and saying she took it (she used to dip and tick some of it so she knew she was doing bad but not all of it youno) then force her to pay the money back.

She started having to steal from the till at work and selling her nans sh*t to give the money back, after a few weeks she was devestated could notice the change in her mentaly as obviously she was feeling scared anytime we wer near her probably having bare breakdowns, she lost her job got caught and nicked which mean she now couldnt pay off the fine. At first we was discussing it with her and me an my boy was like rah we should pimp her out (was a serious thought at the time) but didnt really know how to go about it, in the end we agreed on her setting up her older sister and brother in law for a burgz while they were on holiday, took everything out the house laptops,desktop PC, kids ps2, tellys, jewlerry, car. power tools, kitchen sh*t etc etc. musta come back on holiday fully f*cked but the worst bit girl was still ticking.

Her sis clocked about the sh*t but she was too shook to snitch us up so her family disowned her, she was living in some squalor in her nans old house obviously the womans dead, bitch even sold the silver photo frames that used to have pics of her gdad in, obviously the house was a shithole cos we jus used to reach there weigh up smoke grade eat fast food and basically violate the gaff masivelly.

One day she went off the map no phone no1 in the yard when we took off the door so we try burn it down.

Never even knew what happened to her

lulz

big man ye? bet yous lot were r8 proud of urselfs pickin on a gyal like dat, moneys money but aint no excuse 4 dat sh*t, go suck out u f*ckin wasteman

Swear u just contradicted yourself.

o right just read it again

he was trying to shift you pills, and you kept saying no, and then you done him

cool

and as for your other stories, sucking tings from house parties, robbing heads, ticking bare just to move it faster

you're not that f*cked up man i take it back, you done some sh*t so what everyones done some sh*t and taken advantage of d*ckheads

it's not that bad everyone saying woodpecker is anti christ don't know sh*t really

• Downvote 3

The worst thing i done is stab my best friend in the head back when we were in secondary school. True say he deserved it and he never snitched as well, which is why i'm still pretty close with him today.

Also i robbed a white boy of his trainers, phone and oyster card and filmed it lol, he deserved it though.

I do bad things on regularly but i've actually come to a point where i have no emotions for anything excluding my family and close friends, i will basicall do the worse of things to anybody and not care.

yh i doubt that you know bro

Guest Blue State Of Mind

The worst thing i done is stab my best friend in the head back when we were in secondary school. True say he deserved it and he never snitched as well, which is why i'm still pretty close with him today.

Also i robbed a white boy of his trainers, phone and oyster card and filmed it lol, he deserved it though.

I do bad things on regularly but i've actually come to a point where i have no emotions for anything excluding my family and close friends, i will basicall do the worse of things to anybody and not care.

yh i doubt that you know bro

I don't understand what you meant by your comment

And Ava Rose and Kelly Divine= Classic lol.

Done bare evil sh*t bullying violence family attacks. sh*t that makes you feel real bad but there is one that I can remember.

Was one hoe that used to get rinsed by everyone that lived with her nan, one day her nan musa died dno when but she jus said her nan was on holiday and everyone can jam at her yard. Me and 2 friends jus said to her straight were gonna leave food here your not allowed anyone else in here (she used to get beat by other people from her sides as this was suburban area). It went from taking all the food and saying she took it (she used to dip and tick some of it so she knew she was doing bad but not all of it youno) then force her to pay the money back.

She started having to steal from the till at work and selling her nans sh*t to give the money back, after a few weeks she was devestated could notice the change in her mentaly as obviously she was feeling scared anytime we wer near her probably having bare breakdowns, she lost her job got caught and nicked which mean she now couldnt pay off the fine. At first we was discussing it with her and me an my boy was like rah we should pimp her out (was a serious thought at the time) but didnt really know how to go about it, in the end we agreed on her setting up her older sister and brother in law for a burgz while they were on holiday, took everything out the house laptops,desktop PC, kids ps2, tellys, jewlerry, car. power tools, kitchen sh*t etc etc. musta come back on holiday fully f*cked but the worst bit girl was still ticking.

Her sis clocked about the sh*t but she was too shook to snitch us up so her family disowned her, she was living in some squalor in her nans old house obviously the womans dead, bitch even sold the silver photo frames that used to have pics of her gdad in, obviously the house was a shithole cos we jus used to reach there weigh up smoke grade eat fast food and basically violate the gaff masivelly.

One day she went off the map no phone no1 in the yard when we took off the door so we try burn it down.

Never even knew what happened to her

lulz

big man ye? bet yous lot were r8 proud of urselfs pickin on a gyal like dat, moneys money but aint no excuse 4 dat sh*t, go suck out u f*ckin wasteman

Swear u just contradicted yourself.

wot you on about u? i aint contradicted nowt pal

I swear this post is about posting bad things you done, not judging people.

Lol I used to do some of the things pretty regularly, bad ones are like when your a kid and going out in a batch robbing and humiliating people like do star jumps like my shoes etc. Bare slapping people making them cry and sh*t, certain people used to tug my heartstrings aswell, sucked some boy for that sony ericsson music phone the white and orange one when it first came out, the boy try say my dad gave it to me hes gone australia now just made me more mad at him.

But my standard way of procedure as I got older that I incorperated into all parts of my life were gaining peoples trust and the rinsing it to the maximum, like say if I had a shot that worked somewhere that was usefull for me or had theyr own home, more time they got fired arrested or kicked out. If they had a car alot of the time they turned into my taxi. Its mad how fear can be used so powerfully.

With girls when I was like 16 had hostel used to get girls to stay at my yard and sometimes they would get reported missing and sh*t and just stay longer then i would send them round a few man, they must have got home and scrubbed themselves like rah what just happened, one girl came up with the idea of telling her man she lost 5 of my draws just out of nowhere, from that day her and her man got theyr life ruined till the day she drove to meet another girl I knew with her dad saying she owed me a monkey. Just left her alone after that but occasionaly still try buck her off facebook, lol one time i wrote who u with and she wrote back someone I jailed with, I was like tell him what I done to you, he was like yo its ****** your a joker fam im on the same ting with her right now.

Obviously sometimes I feel slightly sorry for peoples lives ive affected like that ca I hate bullying and sh*t nowadays pains my heart to see it but the past is the past I cant change it.

Lol one time though sucked some 3 white boys after a party for their 'magics' and 'raiders' coats etc BACK IN THE DAY, and one freshie I was with made him swap shoes, I sucked his mayfair and his 3 phone and hat and like 8 pound, looking back on it musta felt like a tramp but the way I was boasting after like 'you see the way I jus slapped him and put the pickaxe to mans head hahaha' 'you see him shaking' makes me feel bad about myself. Lol that night we joined up with a hench group ended robbing and causing mad gbh to like 8 people. one by his front door a train station I was bricking him in his ribs and face was sickening, only got phones and wallets off all of them apart from one breh in penge got like a benz of green and a stone island coat, lol the way he was like 'ITS NOT REAL PLEASE ITS COLD' i was like 'ITS REALLLLLLLLLL RHAHAHAHA' bare laying into him, lol he had some wood rolling box and it fell on the floor opening sending bare rizlas scattering in the wind, the way I was bare happy at first thinking it was money :(

pmslllllll

badbreed, gd topic but i'll keep my own counsel tbh

I swear this post is about posting bad things you done, not judging people.

Lol I used to do some of the things pretty regularly, bad ones are like when your a kid and going out in a batch robbing and humiliating people like do star jumps like my shoes etc. Bare slapping people making them cry and sh*t, certain people used to tug my heartstrings aswell, sucked some boy for that sony ericsson music phone the white and orange one when it first came out, the boy try say my dad gave it to me hes gone australia now just made me more mad at him.

But my standard way of procedure as I got older that I incorperated into all parts of my life were gaining peoples trust and the rinsing it to the maximum, like say if I had a shot that worked somewhere that was usefull for me or had theyr own home, more time they got fired arrested or kicked out. If they had a car alot of the time they turned into my taxi. Its mad how fear can be used so powerfully.

With girls when I was like 16 had hostel used to get girls to stay at my yard and sometimes they would get reported missing and sh*t and just stay longer then i would send them round a few man, they must have got home and scrubbed themselves like rah what just happened, one girl came up with the idea of telling her man she lost 5 of my draws just out of nowhere, from that day her and her man got theyr life ruined till the day she drove to meet another girl I knew with her dad saying she owed me a monkey. Just left her alone after that but occasionaly still try buck her off facebook, lol one time i wrote who u with and she wrote back someone I jailed with, I was like tell him what I done to you, he was like yo its ****** your a joker fam im on the same ting with her right now.

Obviously sometimes I feel slightly sorry for peoples lives ive affected like that ca I hate bullying and sh*t nowadays pains my heart to see it but the past is the past I cant change it.

Lol one time though sucked some 3 white boys after a party for their 'magics' and 'raiders' coats etc BACK IN THE DAY, and one freshie I was with made him swap shoes, I sucked his mayfair and his 3 phone and hat and like 8 pound, looking back on it musta felt like a tramp but the way I was boasting after like 'you see the way I jus slapped him and put the pickaxe to mans head hahaha' 'you see him shaking' makes me feel bad about myself. Lol that night we joined up with a hench group ended robbing and causing mad gbh to like 8 people. one by his front door a train station I was bricking him in his ribs and face was sickening, only got phones and wallets off all of them apart from one breh in penge got like a benz of green and a stone island coat, lol the way he was like 'ITS NOT REAL PLEASE ITS COLD' i was like 'ITS REALLLLLLLLLL RHAHAHAHA' bare laying into him, lol he had some wood rolling box and it fell on the floor opening sending bare rizlas scattering in the wind, the way I was bare happy at first thinking it was money :(

pmslllllll

f*ck OFF YOU PRICK !!!!!

Why are u gunna f*ck some families life up you d*ckhead?

So what if she does a bit of cash in hand on the side, I doubt they are ballin etc

ure gunna f*ck up his mum cos of something the son did to you

you are a spineless wanker and if u do this I hope 1 of your family dies

HAVE A GOOD E-NIGHT!!!!!

• Upvote 7

He wud deserve it for that IMO

What he is Planning to do is arguably the lowest of the low

he is going out of his way to f*ck up some woman, who is probs doing a lil bit of xtra work to help her fam

he is gunna put her through a bag of hype, for what? A dispute he had with her son?

Nah that's disgusting what a c*nt, if u have a problem with him go and do the man something

don't snitch on his mum, prick

making me sick tbh

• Upvote 1