as a religion catholism is for mugs

i like the art and architecture its inspired as demonstrated by that picture

people can be inspired by religion over and beyond their normal capacity

C/S

/

Jesus was whiter than a JLS concert real tork

• Upvote 1

who are ''you guys''?

elaborate? the statement is pretty clear.

yeh OBVIOUSLY you was going to research it for yourself.

unlky?

i dont believe in being lucky or unlucky like ''you guys''

by you guys i mean pagens

unluck.

see what i mean. typical devil trickery

i dont do tricks. typical post you would make.

salle_12.jpg

by the way.... that's SUPPOSE to be "Jesus" ... but if you understand they're MYSTERY BABYLON it is the beast coming from the bottomless pit.

interesting. elaborate? or links?

/

i have nothing against his visit.

i think the catholic church is in bondage, all this hype for one man? God's 'representative on earth' :/

alot of their beliefs are too weird. but theres many things wrong with the other churches too,

but with 1 billion+ catholics...that amount of sheep cant be ignored

Pericle Fazzini resurrection.. google

• Upvote 1

Nothing against the catholic religion, but everything I have read about this guy screams twat.

How can he reinstate that British bishop who is a holocaust denier, especially considering his past, and tell african countries condoms do nothing against aids.

Worst thing is, isn't all of this trip funded by the taxpayer?!

• Upvote 6

Nothing against the catholic religion, but everything I have read about this guy screams twat.

How can he reinstate that British bishop who is a holocaust denier, especially considering his past, and tell african countries condoms do nothing against aids.

£10,000,000 to be preeeeecise

the bishop he reinstated is not a holocaust denier. he challenges the 6m number, and uses evidence given by some of the people present during the tragedies. i dont' think anyone should be harassed because he/she has an opinion to question a major event, he never onced denied took place for sure.

he also said abstinence is the ultimate protection against aids, not condoms. You cant expect him to say "yes, go on have sex, as much as you like, just use a condom". Thats someone else's responsibility not the pope.

agree that tax payers footing the bill is alot,

• Upvote 1

How is that someone else's responsibility to promote it when he has so much influence?

Fine say abstinence is the ultimate protection, but don't claim that condoms do not help, its absolutely pathetic. And will only cause more harm then good, he is not a stupid man and he himself needs to know that he must some how help the pandemic.

Holocaust denial consists of claims that the genocide of Jews during World War II—usually referred to as the Holocaust[1]—did not occur at all, or that it did not happen in the manner or to the extent historically recognized.

Off wiki, but meh. Williamson is a holocaust denier.

Its bait these guys are like mafia

Just watching them now on the plane with the pope there and his goons behind him

Its plain to see they jumped on the bandwagon back in the day, twisting Christianity to suit there needs and installed a pope for all to worship

There aint any teachings in the Bible or other holy books to worship a pope so why do people beg the roman religion?

• Upvote 4

couple articles i read in the article today

Pope Benedict XVI flies in amid row over aide's race remarksCardinal dropped from entourage after saying UK is like 'third world country'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/15/pope-benedict-xvi-aide-remarks

Georg Gänswein: the man behind the popeJohn Hooper profiles the papal secretary whose looks have been compared with those of George Clooney and Hugh Grant

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/16/georg-ganswein-pope-papal-secretary

one of the gayest, seedyest articles I have read

A tall, athletically built man wearing a broad pink sash over his priestly black garb discreetly leaned over from behind the pontiff and gently patted the robes down: this is Father Georg Gänswein, the pope's good-looking private secretary, who will no doubt become one of the stars of the four-day visit.

etc