CHAMPIONS LEAGUE & EUROPA LEAGUE

nem kid

lol @ this being the same as Liverpool smhMinor setbackWe aint learned anything we didnt know before hand, we all know the keeper aint good enough..We have players out aswell, like i said minor setbackWe got beat by blackburn away last season beat them this seasonWe got beat by Sunderland last season got a point this seasonIm taking the positives

• Upvote 3

Worst result of the f*ckin day was harry and his merry band of mugs being done over from them f*ckin pikeys.Absolutely unforgiveable.Hope levy and that twitching c*nt are happy with not buying a striker now, the pricks.Starting with shelob the spider up front on his on against f*ckin spam. Makes me sick.

i mean in future seasons as arsenal decay from being a top football force in this country under wengers unquestioned dictatorshipim being slightly melodramatic but all the gunners fans i know come like zombies,when ppl ask them who they support they shud just say arsenecome like battered housewives always making excuses for the fuhrer saying he has a great plan etc

• Downvote 2

You can hit as many emoticons as you f*ck*ng want.I don't want to hear sh*t about Arsenal challenging for any major honours with that alarming complacency.As a team supposedly challenging for top honours, your ground should be an absolute fortress.How the f*ck, do you summon the mentality to beat your biggest rivals away 4-1 & then all of a sudden, rest on your laurels & lose 3-2 at home to a newly promoted team? A team that current champions absolutely obliterated 6-0?That sh*t is UNACCEPTABLE.So quite simply, f*ck you.
in all fairness the spurs game was 1-1 at full time so saying 4-1 doesnt paint a full picture of how the game played outalso after an emotional and physically draining tie like that a few days before its often the case that a team wont be performing at that same level of intensity and will let a result slip.not saying its ok but it does happen a lotedit - i dont think any1 at arsenal players or staff honestly beleives arsenal are in the running for anything this year,wasnt it the captain who was desperate to leave but forced to stay,thats not a great look
  • Downvote 2

You can hit as many emoticons as you f*ck*ng want.I don't want to hear sh*t about Arsenal challenging for any major honours with that alarming complacency.As a team supposedly challenging for top honours, your ground should be an absolute fortress.How the f*ck, do you summon the mentality to beat your biggest rivals away 4-1 & then all of a sudden, rest on your laurels & lose 3-2 at home to a newly promoted team? A team that current champions absolutely obliterated 6-0?That sh*t is UNACCEPTABLE.So quite simply, f*ck you.
in all fairness the spurs game was 1-1 at full time so saying 4-1 doesnt paint a full picture of how the game played outalso after an emotional and physically draining tie like that a few days before its often the case that a team wont be performing at that same level of intensity and will let a result slip.not saying its ok but it does happen a lotedit - i dont think any1 at arsenal players or staff honestly beleives arsenal are in the running for anything this year,wasnt it the captain who was desperate to leave but forced to stay,thats not a great look
fishing_2.gif

Wenger: 'I didn't recognise my team today'on a shock defeat...We made it more difficult because we were not at our usual level. Not defensively, not offensively. Overall everything was difficult for us today - passing the ball, winning the ball back, winning the one against ones - and we got what we deserved which was zero points. We didn't deserve more. The positive is that we did fight until the last minute but it was just not good enough at that level to get three points.on Manuel Almunia...You can have question marks about many players today if you look at the performance, especially the defensive one. Many players made massive mistakes defensively.

Song was often the furthest forward of the midfield three.
Been on his case for time about this..His job is to hold, but he gets carried away and lacks the positional senseppl cream their pants about Song steaming forward but I'm sorry, thats not his job, his job is to hold the midfield, cover defenders, win the ball, break up attacks and protect the back 4

Song was often the furthest forward of the midfield three.
Been on his case for time about this..His job is to hold, but he gets carried away and lacks the positional senseppl cream their pants about Song steaming forward but I'm sorry, thats not his job, his job is to hold the midfield, cover defenders, win the ball, break up attacks and protect the back 4
ThisIts not like we are playing 2 DMs either, he keeps pushing up and then giving away silly fouls

hansen and linekar looking old proper old