Official Betting Thread

serpent

na i wish there was a way william hill could tell me..

im certain i'm in the green overall and that's including the first 6 months i started on the horses where i didn't have a clue and lost quite a bit.

couple grand up since christmas

/

most of my bets are £10 into £40, so it's pointless posting them.. then i'll try find a nice bet i can smash £30 on and withdraw the 10 so moretime i'm not risking anything in my eyes

Make yourself a spreadsheet and record all your bets on there.. Is the best way to do it. You can then analyze what your actual strong points are, and they might even come to as a surprise to you. 

For instance i always assumed my bets on the top races were my strongest points, probably because they always seem to stick in your memory, but when going through my spreadsheets a few years ago i found that infact Nursery races was where my highest strike rate and LSP came from. 

happened to me earlier was there for 3 hours started with 600 people I went all in with King and 8 Lost to a straight I played even though I knew I was beaten concentration lapse ended up 29th gonna go again on saturday go for the win no stupid bets just strong hands. 

In the 5:25 Meydan, Jamr looks overpriced imo. Thhis is his first time over the mile as he usually does opt for the extended trip but he is proven over the surface having been extremely consistent on it last year. He is as big as 12/1 with some bookmakers and looks a very decent bet.