Official Betting Thread

serpent

na i wish there was a way william hill could tell me..

im certain i'm in the green overall and that's including the first 6 months i started on the horses where i didn't have a clue and lost quite a bit.

couple grand up since christmas

/

most of my bets are £10 into £40, so it's pointless posting them.. then i'll try find a nice bet i can smash £30 on and withdraw the 10 so moretime i'm not risking anything in my eyes

Do you know what youre gonna bet on for the day? Or do you bet on your phone as you go?

Cos if you know, you should post up your selections in the morning and let the lads get in on the coin. Or at least one youre confident of.

Couple grand up since xmas....fuck my shit job dont even get that a month.

depends.. when the days horse cards finish it normally shows a few races for the next days but not all of them.. if i see 1 or 2 horses i like out of the 1s it shows then i'll get a single/double on but if not i'll leave it till i finish work at 4 and see what races are on at 5 o clock onwards (if any)

scary thing is the more i win, the more i raise the stakes, the more it's ruined the value of money for me.. i could put £150 on a horse and if it loses just shake it off like it's nothing.. that scares me a bit tbh lol