Official Betting Thread

serpent

Ziz

It's just the one goal in 45 minutes from six games I have won more times with this market than any other market(it's the best market out there IMO)

Sunday I am going big and already placed the bet

0.5 games involving

Salzburg

Man City

Juve

Barca

Rosenborg

Real Madrid

£7000>£32000

• Upvote 1

The odds are nuts considering an average 90 minute 1.5 over from those types of games is 1/5.. I know the 2nd half is generally the higher scoring half in most games but still.. Odds are juicy

I was looking at the odds for a certain team to score by half time or even with in the first 60 minutes... Again quite juicy

the odds wont get worse if you win consistently

you'll just get your account limited/banned :lol: been at it for months now, WH are the best for it although I still aint tried SKY

cause if they try drop the odds on one end, they raise them at the other and you could/would eat betting on under 1.5 in the first half if they tried switching it around

we're all good either way

you'll just get your account limited/banned :lol: been at it for months now, WH are the best for it although I still aint tried SKY

cause if they try drop the odds on one end, they raise them at the other and you could/would eat betting on under 1.5 in the first half if they tried switching it around

Right someone explain to me why they f**king do this?

Legally, what reason?

What you're talking about is 1 person being very successful off a bet type but it's different when a lot of people start being successful off a certain bet type

If a lot of people are doing a bet type and its successful they will alter the odds

Say for example a certain bet type was generally evens but 70% of people who placed that bet were winning then the odds will change because the bet obviously isn't evens, it's 7/10.. Yeh they will change it at the other end increasing the opposite selection but if you've been winning from 1 bet type you're not going to turn around and start betting the opposite lol

They do I licked on the 1.5 overs last season the average goal potential game was 1/3 or slightly better.. They soon dropped to 1/5 by the end of the season, forcing me to add more selections and taking an L

You talking about specific leagues for specific markets though, right, rather than a general price change?

Cause I'd love it if the prices went down and rose on the other end. Straight under 1.5 first half for a lot of Brazil games. Lol you already got me dreaming.

edit nvm you answered above

Right someone explain to me why they f**king do this?

Legally, what reason?

It's in the terms and condition. It basically says

Cause they can.

:lmao:  :lmao: