Official Betting Thread

serpent

lol I understand that, but I was using bet 365 and the only option it gave when a game was at 1-0 was over or under 1.5 not any more than that, hence why I was asking if there was a different option such as "bet 2 more goals in the half / game" as I couldnt find anything like this on the app

In play Bet365 a game was 3-0 after 7 minutes. kept betting 2 more and doubling up laying everything. Got to half time with £778.

Was 9-0 Half Time. :rofl:

Accas piss me off man. In Play I'm on the prowl!

Team goals Over 1.5:

Barcelona

Juventus

Man City

Real Madrid Over 2.5

£45 > £331

wheres the option for this? all i can see is first half goals over 1.5 or under 1.5 for example

Depends if it's already 1 or 2-0 then the in play will go to Over 2.5 or 3.5 first half. If the odds are something like 100/1 after 15 minutes and they're 3-0 down assume first half will be 2 or 3 more first half. Underneath odds for the whole game will be odds for the half.

lol I understand that, but I was using bet 365 and the only option it gave when a game was at 1-0 was over or under 1.5 not any more than that, hence why I was asking if there was a different option such as "bet 2 more goals in the half / game" as I couldnt find anything like this on the app

Okay I get you now. Yeah I'm sure that team wasn't high profile nor were they getting destroyed. :lol:

Okay I get you now. Yeah I'm sure that team wasn't high profile nor were they getting destroyed. :lol:

I see makes sense now

/

put £10 on leicester, qpr & lyon treble would've returned £200+, cashed out just as leicester equalised and QPR just scored too

gonna start doing in play I think

Remember reading on here I think the start & end of the season is horrible for betting. I've avoided outrights, only CL and EL betting so far

Money is in goals and inplay ... 1.5 overs in 90 mins is a goldmine, albeit safe

Prob said by me, as Iv said it a few times but it's within reason.. The start and end is dodgey so stay clear of anything more than 4 selections is generally my rule.. But this season is the worst 1 since I started football betting by far... You can't be confident on any selection you make.. Even barca/Madrid aren't really returning the goods as easy as normal

• Open a new Betfair account today using the link (with promo code ZSKC89), place your first bet (max £10) on Arsenal to beat Newcastle in the Premier League at the current price and get enhanced odds of 5-1 Arsenal to win PLUS Money-back if you lose AND £100 in Free bets.
  •  

Respect got to grips with it just winning back my cash Chelsea cost me fucking wankers

Chelsea & Panathinaikos cost me just over 2 bills on 6 folds past 48 hours kmt

Remember reading on here I think the start & end of the season is horrible for betting. I've avoided outrights, only CL and EL betting so far

Money is in goals and inplay ... 1.5 overs in 90 mins is a goldmine, albeit safe 

Nah end of season is where you clean up.

You know exactly who has what to play for, relegation, promotion, nothing etc.

I can't drop out I doubled my salary the last couple of seasons.. I refuse to end this 1 in the red.. Just need to look at options Iv never concidered before .. Right now I'm thinking UNDER 3.5 is equivalent odds wise to 1.5 over.. Anytime I pick some 1.5 overs a team finishes 0-0 but I think I might be able to pick a few times that won't have 4 goals in the game..so that's the play for next weekend 3.5 unders.. 5/6 games .. Prob around 2.5/1 (may also do a big 15 games for small stakes)

But for today United are bringing home the bacon

Thinking United/Bilbao double or maybe United game 2.5 over and Bilbao outright

Gone for a small 4fold.. Not over confident but well worth the odds IMO .. Undecided what my main bet is going to be .. Was going to add in the Sevilla/Madrid game but thought that was pushing it a bit

30 Aug 2015 - Swansea v Man Utd - Match Betting

Man Utd @ 13/10

30 Aug 2015 - Southampton v Norwich - Match Betting

Southampton @ 21/20

30 Aug 2015 - Eibar v Athletic Bilbao - Match Betting

Athletic Bilbao @ 23/20

30 Aug 2015 - Roma v Juventus - Match Betting

Juventus @ 19/10

Stake : £15.00

Estimated Returns : £440.97

Gone for a small 4fold.. Not over confident but well worth the odds IMO .. Undecided what my main bet is going to be .. Was going to add in the Sevilla/Madrid game but thought that was pushing it a bit

30 Aug 2015 - Swansea v Man Utd - Match Betting

Man Utd @ 13/10

30 Aug 2015 - Southampton v Norwich - Match Betting

Southampton @ 21/20

30 Aug 2015 - Eibar v Athletic Bilbao - Match Betting

Athletic Bilbao @ 23/20

30 Aug 2015 - Roma v Juventus - Match Betting

Juventus @ 19/10

Stake : £15.00

Estimated Returns : £440.97

gonna end in tears *not much cvoz of the low stake*