Official Betting Thread

serpent

Dortmund getting that work

the odds wont get worse if you win consistently

you'll just get your account limited/banned :lol: been at it for months now, WH are the best for it although I still aint tried SKY

cause if they try drop the odds on one end, they raise them at the other and you could/would eat betting on under 1.5 in the first half if they tried switching it around

we're all good either way

Right someone explain to me why they f**king do this?

Legally, what reason?

It's in the terms and condition. It basically says

Cause they can.

:lmao:  :lmao:

They are fuckers for this remember they limited my bet on a horse still won £2k but if they allowed the amount I wanted to place would of been 5

i had a big win and went to put £700 on a lucky 15 (horses) but it would only let me do £450 so I put the other £250 on another lucky 15

3 horses came in (and drifted in price) on the £450 1 returning 3.5k but the horse that lost was the lowest odds at 5/6 and got caught in a pocket .. Would of returned 20k otherwise

+ the £250 lucky 15 I shouldn't of even had on until they restricted me returned £0.. Never thought I'd be so pissed off from 3k profit but fuck me I was fuming

Thats why you have to phone up and tell them to place it for you

Bro doesn't matter how you bet these cunts will limit and pay out what they want.

Horrible horrible bastards.

Bro they paying me my £35k

She asked me am I sure I want to put this much on

I told her yes and asked her is she shook that I am going to eat off Coral

She said no

I asked her whats the maximum can someone win on football from one bet

She said £2M

So boy

Pretty sure William hills maximum payout for football is around that figure so I doubt it but fuck knows maybe corals limits are different

£2M as well

I asked the guy in shop because I remember someone on here saying £250k is the max

He said no way if you win £2M you get your £2M through your bank

I don't know if he was lying or not

Yeh just checked, 2 mil max pay out for football

1m on horses

500k on golf etc

https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2063/#Maximum_winnings

"The following are the maximum amounts that can be won (excluding stake) by a customer in one day's betting regardless of stake"

Excluding stake.. So you must be able to flip 2m into 4m because you've still only won 2m

Yeh just checked, 2 mil max pay out for football

1m on horses

500k on golf etc

https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2063/#Maximum_winnings

"The following are the maximum amounts that can be won (excluding stake) by a customer in one day's betting regardless of stake"

Excluding stake.. So you must be able to flip 2m into 4m because you've still only won 2m

Lol I doubt they will accept a £2million stake

I have been betting on too much dust since the top leagues ended in May

Looking back at my stats, I have made more money on leagues I know about than the obscure stuff like the Norwegian leagues and the Chinese Super league etc.

I'm going to stick to what I know this season, and mainly bet on leagues I know and actually watch: Premier League,Champions League,Bundesliga, La Liga,Ligue 1,Eredivise,Europa,Serie A and the likes.

It is back to the drawing board, starting from September. Enough with burning money, there is money to be made.

• Upvote 1

No di maria

No ibra

No veratti

Should still win but defo not on my overs list

Something lightish for today.. Still a bit early in the season for me to feel comfortable with big stakes

0.5 over (45 mins)

Man United/Newcastle

Sunderland/Swansea

Qpr/Rotherham

Hoffengein/bayern

Crystal palace/Aston villa

Stake £80 .. P/R £382

/

1.5 overs (45 minutes)

Leicester/Tottenham

West Ham/Bournemouth

Reading/mkDons

Hoffenhein/bayern

Everton/man city

Bilbao/barca

Sporting/Real Madrid

Stake £10 .. P/R £8224

Id say cena v rollins is unlikely to have an outright winner, maybe the same for brock v undertaker but if there was it would be taker.

Just check wrestling websites before