Rooney to leave United

Flojo

Hes won it all at United and I would like to see him go abroad..I think Rooney has been superb for United ova the years however, im not sure we eva saw the best from Rooney over a consistent period.. I feel Ronaldo was the better performer overallI dnt know how good Rooney is anymore, ive watched him since he scored that banger against Spurs in the 2002 FA Youth Cup..He was about much more than goals before, he enjoyed his best eva goal return last season, but im not convinced his performances wer as good, I mean Darren Bent scores goals and I could name more of those type players, yet no1 is screaming how great they are and Rooney plays for a better team and gets more chances..
I've always thought about the idea of Rooney in the 2004-2007 period >>> current Rooney.I couldn't imagine him doing some of the things he was doing in Euro 2004 & his 1st season at United, right now.../I'm also unconvinced that City will become THAT team, even if they sign all these players. Kompressor, you've said who's boat would I prefer to be on, City's or United's? A SMART player would remain on United's.

This is a classic case of asset stripping following a levergaed buy out, respect to the glazers for pulling it offyou target a firm with a healthy business, purchase the firm using debt, the loan repayments are financed from the cash flows, money is taken out of the business by asset stripping (selling the best players), milk the cash cow dry (increased ticket prices/reduced transfer budget)then when the loan is re paid you sell the company (there will be no shortage of takers for man u)

tevezrooneyandronaldo.jpg
Photo sums it all uponly a few man united fans clocked what is going on, how much did u get for ronaldo again pmsl where did tht go?the majority will prob clock on next season when they buy there new hoome shirt and see the options are bebe/gibson/dioufwhat the glazers have done is on a scale as what the americans done at liverpool the difference is the glazers are serious guys

dont get it twisted, theres more fans that get whats going on than not, they've just chosen for whatever reason to bury their heads in the sand. I'm not believing their stupid enough to just not notice.To TF only one United fan on here is going in at him to be honest.And to Ozil you say the Glazers have nothing to do with this, as its down to the perception City are gonna dominate in the near future, do you think this perception would be different if United were still dealing in big deals in the market and were showing ambition?As i said earlier the Glazers told us pretty much what was gonna happen when they came in. They haven't told us one lie. Its just some supporters are to stupid to listen.Or their just content with listening to Gill and Fergie two people that dispite that expertise at their jobs have been proven time and time again to be liars.The bare faced brazeness of the Glazer regime is almost to f*ckry to be believed, Thank Christ for FC United.

The problem supporters like Ironman have is they look at these situations from the point of view of a United fan, and Rooney plain and simple isnt one, so thats pointless.
Don't try and lecture me on perspective and being realistic,what this comes down too, is that I called him a c*nt for going back on everything he said and gassing up everyone,he is a c*nt for that mere fact!Only a few months ago was he chatting sh*t about signing for life, being a legend and this being the best thing that has happened to him,now you tell me other ex-utd players that have gassed up the fans to that point???I don't think he is unreplaceable, I just think he is a c*nt.

HhahahahhahahahahhaI am actuaully loving this.It would be EVEN better if the Glazers say no to any transfers in Jan/summer when Wazza leavesDont sweat fellaz. Even though your best player is leaving, you got Hernandez, Berba, Macheda and Bebe. You dont need a replacement striker I mean match winner. *short burst of laugher*

• Downvote 4

dont get it twisted, theres more fans that get whats going on than not, they've just chosen for whatever reason to bury their heads in the sand. I'm not believing their stupid enough to just not notice.To TF only one United fan on here is going in at him to be honest.And to Ozil you say the Glazers have nothing to do with this, as its down to the perception City are gonna dominate in the near future, do you think this perception would be different if United were still dealing in big deals in the market and were showing ambition?As i said earlier the Glazers told us pretty much what was gonna happen when they came in. They haven't told us one lie. Its just some supporters are to stupid to listen.Or their just content with listening to Gill and Fergie two people that dispite that expertise at their jobs have been proven time and time again to be liars.The bare faced brazeness of the Glazer regime is almost to f*ckry to be believed, Thank Christ for FC United.
Sweardown you wind me up like no other, nh

The problem supporters like Ironman have is they look at these situations from the point of view of a United fan, and Rooney plain and simple isnt one, so thats pointless.
Don't try and lecture me on perspective and being realistic,what this comes down too, is that I called him a c*nt for going back on everything he said and gassing up everyone,he is a c*nt for that mere fact!Only a few months ago was he chatting sh*t about signing for life, being a legend and this being the best thing that has happened to him,now you tell me other ex-utd players that have gassed up the fans to that point???I don't think he is unreplaceable, I just think he is a c*nt.
Thats fair. But you probably shouldnt be so gullible to believe every word that comes out of players mouths, I imagine you've been watching football long enough to know better.

me winding you up, is possibly down to you soending your tuesday evening crying into your dinner becasue a player you thought would stay loyal to United no matter what just due merely to what he has said. Whereas the rest of us probably took it how we should've, with a pinch of salt.I dont see anyone else getting overly irrate or pissed of with the things ive said, this is a man who claimed once a blue always a blue then 6months later came to us, cheated on his "high school sweetheart" married her got her pregnant then cheated again while she was pregnant a number of times. And this is a man who in your mind words should be taken as gospel.Even the way he's acted on return to Goodison shouldve showed you his ass.Even the apparent "c*nt" Tevez reserved his celebration not for the United fans giving him stick but for Gary Neville.Actions speak louder than words, and over the years Rooneys been an excellent player for us, but due to his actions on and off the field he hasn't portryaed himself to be a honest and tottally loyal person.How come everyone but you has said the only thing thats shocked them here is that its come so soon. As i said success breeds loyalty, that why we re used to having loyal players, take away the success and you will see a players true self.

• Upvote 1

forget our immediate future, If the Glazers are still at the helm in 10 years then we should be bricking it.Action shouldve been taken ages ago to rid the scum out of our club, but people are/were content with present day success ahead of long term stability.Its like Harry said, Fans wouldnt care if Saddam owned their club and what he did with it aslong as they were winning,

me winding you up, is possibly down to you soending your tuesday evening crying into your dinner becasue a player you thought would stay loyal to United no matter what just due merely to what he has said. Whereas the rest of us probably took it how we should've, with a pinch of salt.I dont see anyone else getting overly irrate or pissed of with the things ive said, this is a man who claimed once a blue always a blue then 6months later came to us, cheated on his "high school sweetheart" married her got her pregnant then cheated again while she was pregnant a number of times. And this is a man who in your mind words should be taken as gospel.Even the way he's acted on return to Goodison shouldve showed you his ass.Even the apparent "c*nt" Tevez reserved his celebration not for the United fans giving him stick but for Gary Neville.Actions speak louder than words, and over the years Rooneys been an excellent player for us, but due to his actions on and off the field he hasn't portryaed himself to be a honest and tottally loyal person.How come everyone but you has said the only thing thats shocked them here is that its come so soon. As i said success breeds loyalty, that why we re used to having loyal players, take away the success and you will see a players true self.
You wind me up, not the situation, you.Crying into my dinner, because I thought he would be here forever, yeah good one mate.I went about my night how normally, nothing changed, spoke to heads at training everyone was calling him a c*nt and bastard, even non utd supporters.Again let me repeat myself, because it is you after all and I know how you love to stray of the path...I am not calling him a c*nt because he wants out...sh*t I still hold Ronaldo and others in high regards...I calling him a c*nt because just a few months ago he was gassing everyone up, and now in a short period he has obviously has had his head turned.What is so hard to understand about that?!

HhahahahhahahahahhaI am actuaully loving this.It would be EVEN better if the Glazers say no to any transfers in Jan/summer when Wazza leavesDont sweat fellaz. Even though your best player is leaving, you got Hernandez, Berba, Macheda and Bebe. You dont need a replacement striker I mean match winner. *short burst of laugher*
fam your 19th in the premier leaguewhat are you doing
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

:D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMAO
  • Downvote 1

like 3 quesitons rolled in one. lol
  • Downvote 1