Midweek Football

Wasnt cheating tbh, your own players foolishness really.
if a player from the opposite team has the ball in their hands and Almunia goes to put it down to take a free kick.. and the opposition teams striker just comes and hits it in... are you telling me you would say what you're saying?
i understand what you're sayingbut noone gave the freekickits a messed up situation all round though

lol bare bullshithow many times do players fall over and then handle the ball, if it aint foul the other player takes the ball and plays on, and if the linesman dont flag and the referre dont blow then? lolkill yourself, p.s. you carried the ball for a second or two meaning its in your possession, you roll the ball 6-7 yards away from the handball look at the ref whos telling you to play on, a few seconds before nani touched the balli would be pissed if this happened the other waybut f*ck*ng furious at my keeper at the same time

lol @ us ever expecting anything out of OT.Its eitherPenalties that are not10 mins stoppage time till they scorethis shitor just bareface saying no goal when we score.We'll never beat them. If its not Howard, its this c*nt. Saying that, we didn't play that well. Even if that goal never went in, not sure if we would have scored.

The real Denilson is back, FFS & SMH. Wenger send him back to the bench please and let him take Andrei with him. Swear if I'm Rosicky I'm looking at Wenger like he a wasteman.Robert Green should make The Emirates his home stadium, he always plays well against us. Green should also be looking at Faubert like he a wasteman, lol.Cesc was poor today too, was very complacent with his play.Don't wanna hear man say sh*t about Alex Song. I should really dig up the topic after the Chelsea game but I cant even be bothered. 3 goals in a week, SNM.

The real Denilson is back, FFS & SMH. Wenger send him back to the bench please and let him take Andrei with him. Swear if I'm Rosicky I'm looking at Wenger like he a wasteman.Robert Green should make The Emirates his home stadium, he always plays well against us. Green should also be looking at Faubert like he a wasteman, lol.Cesc was poor today too, was very complacent with his play.Don't wanna hear man say sh*t about Alex Song. I should really dig up the topic after the Chelsea game but I cant even be bothered. 3 goals in a week, SNM.
Yh fuk Denilshit. Waste of brazilian DNA get Diaby or Wilshere bk in there. Songs a G.