DAVID HAYE VS AUDLEY HARRISON THREAD

Corrigan

Yeah that sounds about right.Harrison>>>>All you gobshite trolls on here need to pay homage, Harrison talked enough sh*t to get himself a million pound pay day.
While this is true, the mans a clown. How can he take himself seriously? His kids will not want to show their faces in school on Monday.Atleast go out fighting ffs.But you gotta rate him for getting it in the first place.

Guest Portuguese
Yeah that sounds about right.Harrison>>>>All you gobshite trolls on here need to pay homage, Harrison talked enough sh*t to get himself a million pound pay day.
Especially the ones who are obsessed with footlocker .

Guest Blue State Of Mind

To be honest Haye is a scared prick, setting up a fight with Harrison in the first place. He knew he would win just for him to mouth off like he had just beat an credible opponent, people like that would never get my respect, he chose to fight a washed up Harrison who wasn't even thinking of a title fight instead of fighting one of the Klitchskos, coward.

• Downvote 2

Guest Portuguese
Is Haye really going to fight both Klitschko's in the same year(2011) I really doubt it.
No only one and wud be Vlad
Tell me he is the better fighter of the two or Haye is starting to become like Calzaghe.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

This is akin to Mike Tyson torturing Julius Francis a while back, that was the last box office my Dad at the time paid for and it ended in the 3rd round as well.

Guest Portuguese
This is akin to Mike Tyson torturing Julius Francis a while back, that was the last box office my Dad at the time paid for and it ended in the 3rd round as well.
I remember that it was one of Tyson's many comebacks.LOL@Francis

IMMENSE POS TO DSTTHE STREAM HE POSTED WAS FLAWLESS FROM START TO FINISH INCLUDING UNDERCARD, IT SKIPPED ONCE AND THAT WAS ONLY WHEN THE GUY TRIED REWINDING THE FIGHT AT THE END. HAD IT LINKED UP TO THE TELLY AND IT LOOKED SICKStep your internet games up! Can't believe I considered paying £15 for that though. Pac Man fight woulda been worth that though

Harrison could lose £1m pay over fight flopMon, 15 Nov 11:48:00 2010Audley Harrison could have his £1 million pay withheld after his abysmal showing in the world title fight against David Haye on Saturday.Former Olympic gold medallist Harrison was pilloried for his efforts - or lack of them - in a fight which saw him fail to land a single meaningful punch on Haye.And the British Boxing Board of Control have confirmed that they will consider withholding Harrison's pay for the bout."It is a very difficult course to take to stop someone getting paid when they have just frozen. But rescinding some or all of Audley Harrison's purse is something which we will have to consider," said BBBofC secretary Robert Smith."You have to bear in mind it was such a let-down for the 22,000 at the MEN Arena and the thousands watching at home.http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15112010/58/harrison-lose-1m-pay-fight-flop.html
GoodCant have bum boxers thinking they can put on a show like that

Ooh the sun are suggesting a fix.

Boxing champ David Haye NODDED and spoke to Audley Harrison moments before flooring him in Saturdays bout, it was revealed yesterday.The sun asked two expert lip readers to view footage of the third round incident. Deaf Terry Ruane, 63, said; "Haye appears to be saying 'Now'."But John Cassidy said: "I believe David Haye said 'Get down'." Mystery over the remark came after heavyweight Haye denied betting on himself to win the third round.Boxing promoter Frank Maloney called his comment a harmless "Taunt". He said: "He wanted to knock him down and was telling him to go down and stay down. That's not uncommon."Londoners Haye and Harrison fought for the WBA crown in Manchester. There was barely a punch thrown until the third round.[/Quote]