Weekend Football 27/11/10

Francis Coquelin

I said Modric cudnt do it on his own but he did in the 2nd half against Mereiles & Lucas he was everywhereGood week for Lennon, think he made 2 against Bremen n scored the winner 2dayU cnt really blame Roy, Torres fluffed his lines twiceLpool looked handy on the break, the final ball let them down, Meriles tried 2be a bit too clever at times.. bait he thought he was still at Porto playing with Hulk n Falcao when hes now playing with Kuyt n Eggnog who wont read his flicks..Bassong's recovery pace >>>______As for Palacious, thats the worst Ive seen him and I rate him.. i dnt suppose today or this week or month is the anniversary of his brothers death by any chance?He was dreadful in the 1st n went missing in that 2nd half Modric was doing double the work

We deserved the win. Us losing two players so early, especially VDV really rocked us. Liverpool could of been 2-0 up by half time but Torres doesn't look on it anymore and Maxi is just poor. If it weren't for last ditch defending we should have been 3 goals up easy. Defoe taking a pen? smh Modric should be on those!The game shows how bigger clubs like Us, Utd and chavs despite going down we still always dont give up and go for the win. Big club mentality init.Expected 3 points today and glad wasn't disappointed. Typical spurs leaving it to stoppage time. lol @ carra, bet he wished he never wasted time now, unlck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2