GODDAZ - LIFE'S A... (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Goddaz

Cool everyone for the good & bad feedback.

Even though they doesn't seem to be any poor clarity/diction points raised outside of Vip2. I will defo take the clarity/diction points on board to better myself as an artist.

Still, when it comes to getting a wide mix of feedback on anything. Vip2>>>>>>>>______

/

@ LS, yes. Her name starts with an S. How do you know her?

Even though they doesn't seem to be any poor clarity/diction points raised outside of Vip2. I will defo take the clarity/diction points on board to better myself as an artist.

Still, when it comes to getting a wide mix of feedback on anything. Vip2>>>>>>>>______

/

Yeah she looks familiar.. tryna get my head around where have seen her before

Lol @ calling me uncle.

Nah Kurious, she's not my child but believe it or not. The mother and child in the video are irl mother and child.

I thought you might have seen the woman that plays the mother around the bites still.

u always act like an uncle towards me, not 1 of those im f*ck*ng ur mum kinda uncles, more like my dads younger bredrin that wants to f*ck my mum but has nuff respect for my pops kinda uncles

yh i thought they were real mother and child, thought that was ur mrs

• Downvote 1

/

Haha long story bro. Mutual friends you could say.

Good video!

@ Beavis & @ Datboyb, bless, much appreciated.

@ Tommy, :lol: course it's a typo, I don't know why the e found itself there tbh. Couldn't be bothered to edit.

@ Stringer, Who's Djimon Hounsou?

@ MG, bless but *Shrugs* You can't please everyone. I bet you will buy the next one, well that's if you don't find a d'link first lol.

tune is wank, but the video is quality

/

its funny how ppl are posin when they know its sh*t, if it was that illamadi guy with the same tune there would be negs all over the gaff

Nah mate that other twat spends his whole time on here with the wrong attitude, boasting about his sh*t fashion designs and saying stuff like "haterz maek me strongah" when people rightly point out how poor his lyrical content is.

/

Goddaz is one of the most consistent guys on here, and i thought the tune was all right.

• Upvote 2