January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Portuguese
Adam Hammill having a medical at Wolves 500k...Liverpool could have bought him back for 350k and we aint even bothered to express interest.Will be playing for a top 6 team in 18 months
C/SHammill/Jarvis on both flanks will be peak .If everything goes through he could make his debut vs Liverpool

Newcastle United's Wayne Routledge set to join QPRQueens Park Rangers are set to re-sign winger Wayne Routledge from Newcastle United on an initial loan deal, BBC Newcastle understands.The move will be made permanent if QPR secure promotion to the Premier League at the end of the season.The 25-year-old will be returning to the club he left to join the Magpies in January 2010.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/9365753.stm
Good to have him back

Lol @ Routledge. One girl i knows best friend.Came to play poker with us one time and left only £200 down f*ck*ng cheapskate. I wanted to SUCK him. (No homo)He was doing well at Newcastle though.

Guest Portuguese

Zenit St Petersburg have made a reported 15million euros (£12.7m) bid for Germany striker Lukas PodolskiDiego Simeone first european coaching role(New Coach of CataniaKonko has gone back to Genoa for 6m euros from Sevilla.Eric Dier to Everton on Loan until the end of the season from Sporting Lisbon(Dier plays for Sporting Lisbon’s academy in Portugal, due to his parents moving over there when he was seven. He is not bad, either. Despite being just 16, he played for Sporting’s Under 19s last season; he has been captain of every junior Sporting side — bar the Under 19s — since he was 11 and when he signed a professional contract in April Sporting had to fight off interest from Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham. He is so good that the Portuguese want to get him dual nationality as soon as he turns 18)His own little story-‘My family moved when I was seven because my mother worked on Euro 2004,’ recalled Dier. That meant mum Louise, the UK director of an international events and airline catering company, dad Jeremy, a former professional tennis player who now works in sports marketing, and their six children Daisy, Steffi, Eric, Francesca, Edward and Patrick left their home in Sussex. ‘When I first moved, we lived in the Algarve where there are a lot of English people. So I didn’t really feel much of a difference and I was at an English school. My PE teacher used to work for Sporting and my mother took me along one day when I was eight. After a couple of training sessions they asked me to stay. From eight to 13 we trained on a pitch in the centre of Lisbon and then when I was 14, I moved to the academy. It was then that I switched to a Portuguese school. That’s when I properly started to learn Portuguese — the coaches started talking to me in English but then they just stopped so I had to learn fast.’

• Downvote 1