January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

When the dust settles, Bane is going to realise that Torres joined Chelsea who they still have to play twice this season.
THISHOWEVER..."I need it from the top"
73538737.jpg:D
Torres has said "I always fulfill my contracts" and I reckon he will stay for another season at least If we f*ck up again, he's DEFINITELY gone.
Lucas and Jova are f*ck*ng shocking. I want them both sold along with most of our attackers. Our whole attacking line bought by Rafa bar Torres and maybe Babel needs to get sold this transfer window. OVERHAUL PLEASE KING KENNETH.
Wheres the quotes from Torres or his reps saying he wants to leave? What are you man basing your assumptions from? :D
Aguero and Suarez up front f'sadg]sdg];sd g]; f*ck everyone else's life. Torres will stay till end of season imo.
The f*ck you lot talking about? Torres is staying for life. Quotes or suck my f*ck*ng d*ck.
I might change my sig tonight.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Carrol and Suarez for Torres who didn't want to be there. I think both clubs have come out well.In terms of cost Carrol was way OTT, but that's England's next #9 signed from his local club where he made clear he didn't want to leave. It's a coup OK. He and Suarez should be a pretty decent partership.New dawn for Liverpool, perhaps letting Torres go, Gerrard not being the main focus of the team anymore and losing the titles record might be good for them.

lolChelsea either gonna have to go to a diamond which loses Essien, Lampard and Malaudos main attributes and drop Anelka who will moan until the cows come homeOr play Torres out on the right which he will moan about and wont work hard guy needs long balls over the top from cech or terry to run onto to be deadlyBig fish small pond player will never justify that price tag and needs the team built around him which chelsea cant do as they dont have the pllayers and wont do because the fans still prefer Drogba more

Anyone else sense defeat in murks posts?Actually sounds hurt :D :D
:D What do you expect, guys been chattin about rooney and fabregas etc but they still at their clubs and his heroes (alonso, mash, and torres) are all gone
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This month has been a complete and utter failure from start to finish. Between this Beckham nonsense, not winning any games, getting twatted by Fulham, not winning any meaningful games, Levy trying to cart us off to Stratford, and now this deadline-day tomfoolery, it's been one epic clusterf*ck. This Charlie Adam bullshit is just the last straw. We ALWAYS have to make complete d*ckheads of ourselves. and this guy has the nerve to get the hump when he's called a wheeler-dealer. I really need 'Arry to just f*ck off in the summer, seriously.
:D :D