January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

pmsl so odd to see man go chelsea, he actually took the pisshe wanted out so bad he went chelsea not like he went back to spain man bareface slapped.he's ineligible for cl tho yeah?some joke
i keep hearing people say things like this,he was always more likely to choose playing in the league against Liverpool rather than playing in the league against Athletico, so unless Italian football went on a upsurge, Scousers were always gonna end up in tears,

Guest Portuguese

Even if both played in the Europa League Chelsea would still only get to choose one.It was the same for us two years ago we had to make a choice between Huntelaar and Lass.(Like it made a difference we got tooken to the cleaners)

I think it's bollocks man. The club confirm there are no bids and just like every window the two players Randy will not consider bids for are Ash and Gabby. He said it before, the club said it consistantly during right up until the last minute and again they've been proven right.If he wants out (and there is no sign he does) then the Summer will be the first time he'll have the decision to make and I expect he will be off then. But I'm still optimistic we can convince him it's the right place for him. Ged's turning it around and Ash has a the sort of role he might not get elsewhere.While Liverpool are a bigger draw and there'd be a certain romance of a winger from Watford running down the left wing at Anfield again I'm hopeful the question marks over the managerial situation and over the long term futures of alot of your squad will result in him staying. 'Cos Liverpool (and maybe Man United or Chelsea) are probably the only realistic English destinations left (Spurs have Pienaar, Everton couldn't afford, Citeh have bigger ambitions than nicking our boys and he's too direct for Wenger)

The England striker said that he had been "pushed out the door" by Ashley whose chairman Derek Llambias negotiated a club record fee for the 22-year-old. Carroll, currently injured, was flown to Liverpool by private jet. The replacement for Fernando Torres, sold to Chelsea for a British transfer record of £50m, Carroll texted a fans' website to express his disgust at his former club.Carroll, whose fee broke the record paid for a British player, said: "I'm gutted to be leaving my hometown club, I was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a five-year deal [with Newcastle in October]. I was pushed out of the door."
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-take-a-16335m-gamble-on-carroll-to-fill-void-left-by-torres-2200214.html

The Neville plot-line carried one of the many stings. The Everton chairman, Bill Kenwright, had already made it clear that he had not welcomed Tottenham's interest in the captain, for whom they had inquired about on 5 January, when the two clubs met at Goodison Park.They nonetheless pushed ahead with an offer of £500,000, which was to be paid in two instalments. David Moyes, the Everton manager, felt that the bid was one of the most insulting he had received in his career."We have had an offer from Tottenham of £250,000, which we received on Saturday afternoon," Moyes said. "Then it was upped to £500,000 on Monday morning. That is insulting. It was £250,000 now and £250,000 paid in a year's time."There is no reaction to that. An offer like that for Everton's captain is a disrespectful offer to the club and it is a disrespectful offer for a player of Phil's qualities. I could understand it if he had six months to go on his contract, but he has 18 months to go and he has played more or less every game for Everton this season."Moyes added: "It is as surprising an offer as I have known in my career. I spoke to Harry on Saturday afternoon. He made the bid. We had a bit of banter about horses and things. There has been a lot of people saying things, but Saturday at 4pm was the first time we had an offer."

mY BOSS Is brewing 45 minute convo about it this morning in his office going on about this is the same as if gerrard was sold by liverpool saying the kid came up from the terraces. Man saying mike ashley told him to put in a transfer request so it will ease pressure of him. Saying they are now 12/1 to go down. Mans said he is going newcastle on saturday to protest against ashley lmao he is :D:D

• Upvote 1