January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Awesome Kong
We got money might as well spend it.I'm back to reality now I think Chelsea have made a great signing in Torres. We have suffered a huge blow but I pray Carroll is half decent and by that I mean around 10 goals more for the rest of the season. Suarez could be a Tevez type and hopefully they click quickly. Gerrard in a free role as his legs are going, he should be good enough until either Suso or Pacheco steps up as a first teamer next season. Along with a natural number 7 in the summer...maybe Hazard? With the money we are throwing around this window we could easily outbid Arsenal and give him a good contract. Henry has said that he wants invest in a young fluid team. Top young talent scouted by Commolli(lets be honest with the money spent Carroll will be make or break for him) with Clarke who has learnt from Mourinho barking tactics in the touchlines and Daglish's respect,man-management skills and performance analysis. We will hopefully see a better 18months for my club....Torres will have no respect from me any more but he is our best striker since Fowler. He could have been a club legend but he didn't have that real love for the club anymore after Rafa went...Reina,Mascherano and Torres were Rafa's sons. As soon as he left their heads were turned.. although Pepe has his head screwed on I can see him leaving in the summer for maybe Utd,Arsenal(if Shezcan'tkick aint ready and they win the league) or another big club. Which will be the last real Rafa player leaving the team and we can rebuild with the new owners adding some homegrown talent along with continental stars who have their best years ahead of them.There is a light in the end of the tunnel. But truesay I'm lean lool
With Wenger saying he wants him and the French love for him, I think he may kick up a fuss with his team.