Press-Ups

Mr Q

• 2 years later...

Safe will watch properly this week

/

That guy is FLEXIBLE from the few clips I skipped too

Have you tried them?

Not properly. I tried the wrist push ups and gave instantly lol. Also tried the cross handed one and failed lol.

Every 6 weeks I'm gonna take a week break from lifting weights and do a calisthenics circuit every other day. This vid and a bunch of other ones I watched inspired me . Been trying to learn to do handstands as well for the handstand pushups you lot should look at his youtube page as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't really sure where to put this so figured that I would plonk it here since we were talking about calisthenics kingz earlier.

This link takes you to a interactive map that shows you workout parks around the globe and it updates as people come across them.

http://www.madbarz.com/workout-places

There are also these vids these guys have done doing quick reviews of workout parks in London.  Primrose Hill is the closest to me so going to check it out soon.

• Upvote 1

in di penitentiary i used to do 5 sets of about 50 (when my boy pushed me)

fuking hell they killed me... den u had an older don who used to peer pressure me saying "im young i should be munching up 500 like its nuttin"

my face was like :(

I used to do sets from 50 reps, going down by 10 each time. So 50, 40, 30, 20, 10.

Then do 3 sets of 20 with hands placed slightly wider for width.

Then another 3 sets of 20 with feet up on a chair or end of the bed to hit the top of my chest.

Did that every day, really added definition to my chest and tri's, whereas in gym sessions I was just focusing on heavy weights.

Used to do mad amounts at Thai training literally hundreds that was after pad work too, bigger guys are always like you're smaller than me it's easier for u to do more...pretty sure we've both been carrying our own body weight all our lives so if u ask me it's no excuse