Week 24 Football

Guest FA23

Man. Utd 3-2 (Win) @ 12/1just had to throw £10 on
Argh! Where did you get those odds fella? Should have brought man in!
skybet.comsomeone else already called the 3-2 come back, thought everyone was jumping on it too! lol
LOL don't be silly, everybody was too busy on here stabbing there already torn up Rooney posters and throwing things round their houses while typing how angry they were into there keyboards, i jest, dont all rush in with the negs, but yeah i do wonder how pissed people really are when they come on their computers and type in how pissed they are, same kinda people who type LOL and dont actually laugh, and those who send those purposely misspelt texts exclaiming how drunk they are.
  • Downvote 2

Fergie must be seriously considering Rooney's starting place...Brave move thoe, I thought he may have taken off a midfielder or Berbatov butDenilson & Bendter should be shown the door, enough is enough.. they both do not have what it takes
He wont be you know, Maybe for the next couple games but not anything long term,
Rooney has still been playing well without scoring though. Hernandez is an impact player for the moment.
recentlythis is the thing also, but don't try talking sense here. People are still pissed at Rooney's utter disrespect at wanting to move clubs when many believed him to be here for life and even stated him as someone who would stay even if we faced relegation,

Man. Utd 3-2 (Win) @ 12/1just had to throw £10 on
Argh! Where did you get those odds fella? Should have brought man in!
skybet.comsomeone else already called the 3-2 come back, thought everyone was jumping on it too! lol
Ahhhhh! CoolGonna open an account on there now actually

I thought Denilson had a good game personally. Got a good interception for the 3rd goal & kept the ball moving well.Would like to see him out, only if we have another water-carrier ready to replace him (No, not Emmanuel Frimpong), until then, we'll have to tolerate him. Hazard for Arshavin needs to happen.

Guest Klitschko

SIck performance from B52, good to see him finally doing it against top quality opposition, surely there can't be any question marks over his talent now?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Fergie must be seriously considering Rooney's starting place...Brave move thoe, I thought he may have taken off a midfielder or Berbatov butDenilson & Bendter should be shown the door, enough is enough.. they both do not have what it takes
He wont be you know, Maybe for the next couple games but not anything long term,
Rooney has still been playing well without scoring though. Hernandez is an impact player for the moment.
recentlythis is the thing also, but don't try talking sense here. People are still pissed at Rooney's utter disrespect at wanting to move clubs when many believed him to be here for life and even stated him as someone who would stay even if we faced relegation,
Rooney's sh*t (exaggeration). Been saying it for time
  • Downvote 1

West Ham please..Then we can all party at Wembley/On the subject of Rooney, ive seen a fair bit of him since his been back, my main concern is his lack of dribbling ability, he cant beat a man anymore..The touch will come with sharpness but he has lost alot of imagination from his play, compared 2 when he wore the no.8 jerseyKinda 1 dimensional, hes lost alot of variation from his play

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2