Week 26 Football & Internationals

Admin.

Don't know about Switzerland & Austria, but eastern European teams like Bulgaria tend to have tekks in their team.Obviously he'll have retired by then but it'd be great to see the likes of Dimitar Berbatov on an international stage.
berbatov retired ages ago.
  • Upvote 1

Don't know about Switzerland & Austria, but eastern European teams like Bulgaria tend to have tekks in their team.Obviously he'll have retired by then but it'd be great to see the likes of Dimitar Berbatov on an international stage.
Berbs has retired already.I would love to go to this. Might save up from now and splash out.

Guest Portuguese
Italian GrandfatherSo he qualifies.
He's a Brazilian who's been capped twice by Brazil. It's ridiculous.
JJ its FIFA's fault I know national teams are starting to milk the rule now.

Not the first time they have done this.It's a problem but they won't stop it.There is a Brazilian playing for an African nation, he has no affiliation with, why did he pick to play for them? Said it will help his career, f*ck*ng hell.Heck Di Stefano played for 3 sides

Guest Portuguese

African nations have benefited the most(many players were internationals with the french junior teams)Jermaine Jones is a great example I was surprised when this happen because he was so close to the German National Squad for the WC2010.I expect every nation to take advantage of this rule barring Brazil because there must be about aleast 20 Motta's out there for them to select from.Italy don't surprise me they seem to do this kind of thing a lot(Camoranesi,Amauri,Motta)