Anuvahood - Adam Deacon movie - Mar 18 - Worth seeing?

2deal2

My sister said she liked it. Gonna give it a miss though. Heard chynaman also featured in the movie lol. Who remembers listening to haunted house productions late night on kiss. Those were the days...

just clocked chynaman went stoke newington school so did adam what he doing in the movie remember hanunted house them man were from the ends

All these guys always try to hard can't take it serious, it's like a parody.

And it's this that is pushed as 'urban' films it's a shame that all these movies boil down to blacks= violent even stuff that has mixed casts has the problem.

Where are the grown up films for black people where are the normal dramas that don't involve knifes and guns there was a few years a nice upsurge of black tv and film but that seems to have gone again. Take TV for example off the top of your head can you think of a modern UK show that has a predominately black cast?

I'm struggling to recall any. So even though that midsommer murders guy got hauled over the coles for saying he didn't want any ethnics in that show. The whole tv industry needs to take a long hard look at itself as well, as they're no better. My dad used to say it was an event when they saw a black person on TV in the early 70's. It's 2011 and looking at our 5 main channels it sadly still is.

It's still a closed off shop for most black actors who instead of facing the humiliation of fighting over poorly written small roles over here instead go over to the states where more often than not they are incredibly successful with decent roles.

Not just mugger number 1 or black rapist.

Anyway sermon over back to the foolishness.

• 2 weeks later...