Birmingham City Carling Cup Winners 2011 Thread + Other Games Discussion

Admin.

you man are delusional or suffering forummadness, im behind the team but lol at doing all u can to get to a final....LOSING and then tryna brush it offits a mini disaster.honestly if you are challenging on multiple fronts the cup you want to most avoid is the fa cup, scheduling wise its a mess.lol at thinking a side capable of this mess can win the CL/Prem sorry to e negative but winners dont look mad nervous like that in finals with birminghamarsenal = jekyll
:!:

I was f*ck*ng PISSED when we lost.Obafemi-Martins-001.jpgBut seeing arsenal lose like that made my f*ck*ng day._44525186_martins_pa.jpglmfao @ losing a cup final to Birmingham. I would be RAGING why are certain arsenal fans going on like it was nothing? Clueless. You havnt won sh*t in 7/8 years and you go and lose a final put on a plate for you. Wenger is a shambles and overly stubborn, with a good keeper and commanding CB you would have won that cup. Should have sacked him same time we got rid of Rafa. Roll on to winning your default Emirates cup.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You clearly miss the part where Brown runs into Gerrards forearm. /Anyway, people went in on him for that, it was just the FA that didn't. Same way they won't on Rooney. Its one of those things that come with being an England golden boy.Same way Ashley Cole isn't facing some sort of charge for "shooting" a guy. Like us normal folk would.

Ive got a sneaky feeling about this game, they owe us a game after we rolled them at St Andrews
You just knew really, winning this after not taking it seriously was too good 2be trueI mean they wanted it more than us, I mean how can Clichy be getting out-paced by Carr..To be fair it was an even match, Foster makes 1 great save from the B52 deflection and the others are saves u would expect him to makeBrum created the better chances and shuda had a pen n 1 man advantageNo need to get carried away, we have 3 still to fight for, our season is far from over..

Why did Arsenal turn up in tracksuits instead of suits.This was interpreted as arrogance by Mcleish apparently.
which it was, not only this entirely but the whole build -up was plagued with arrogance from Arsenal as a whole from the players manager down to the fans,For my whole life as a United fan i've had ohh you guys are so arrogant thrown at us, even as a FC fan i get the same sh*t. The fact is the arrogance shown by Arsenal Fc and contempt towards this competition has been disgraceful IMO, i wouldve loved for United to be in the final and to win it, and so would any other United fan, however we are arrogant and treat the domestic cup comps with contempt. This is one of the only things i'll never slate Fergie for, he understands the importance of Winning silverware.
Could be a blessing in disguise not gonna come with the mickey mouse cup talk buttheres more at steak hereI believe we will come back strongtbh every set back we have had this season we have come back stronger,thats something we havnt done these last few seasonsBar a few key players being injured, we can make a real go of thingsRoll on Orient
i fully commend your optimism but this is utter bullshit and you and everyone else knows it, How can it be a blessing? aint like your gonna play less games now or something. not even sending but for Players who are yet to win something in their careers, The experience of winning>>>>
you man are delusional or suffering forummadness, im behind the team but lol at doing all u can to get to a final....LOSING and then tryna brush it offits a mini disaster.honestly if you are challenging on multiple fronts the cup you want to most avoid is the fa cup, scheduling wise its a mess.lol at thinking a side capable of this mess can win the CL/Prem sorry to e negative but winners dont look mad nervous like that in finals with birminghamarsenal = jekyll
^i dont hand out Pos's regularly but. ......
Evra knowsSamletsdothisAdejokun6yearsandstillcountingX_X.jpg
This would spur any other team on,

I was f*ck*ng PISSED when we lost.Obafemi-Martins-001.jpgBut seeing arsenal lose like that made my f*ck*ng day._44525186_martins_pa.jpglmfao @ losing a cup final to Birmingham. I would be RAGING why are certain arsenal fans going on like it was nothing? Clueless. You havnt won sh*t in 7/8 years and you go and lose a final put on a plate for you. Wenger is a shambles and overly stubborn, with a good keeper and commanding CB you would have won that cup. Should have sacked him same time we got rid of Rafa. Roll on to winning your default Emirates cup.
lol @ our team losing making your day when you lost and had your only hope of europe taken in the same day.7y7zv3t.gif
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

lol @ our team losing making your day when you lost and had your only hope of europe taken in the same day.7y7zv3t.gif
:D