Premier League Week 29

Guest FA23

Guest THEREALTULSE

Suarez is going to be great, definatly one of the potential best imports to play in the premier league if he stays for another 7-8 years.His adaption to the speed of the league has surprised me A LOT, he was hit and miss at Ajax even with his record.Serious signing, very well done.Sometimes you gotta just break the bank or rule books to get these sortta players, can see it paying off big time for Liverpool next season.Potential title contenders.PS.Harry should of took Sandro off when he went down with cramp, that was the sign!

Bale and Lennon on opposite wings to allow them to cut in on their strongest foot?
but they both are 10x more effective going down the wing not cutting inside.

FAO my fellow GoonersSo, my guess: Valdes // Alves, Abidal, Busquets, Adriano (Maxwell?) // Mascherano, Xavi, Iniesta // Pedro, Messi, Villa.about 2 hours ago via web2. Busquets at centre-back ALONGSIDE Abidal, and Mascherano in midfield. NOT Busquets at centre-back, Abidal and Maschero in midfieldabout 2 hours ago via web1. I think I committed a typo there missing out a couple of words. I meant to say:about 2 hours ago via webPuyol out against Arsenal. Expect Busquets at centre-back with Abidal and Mascherano in middle of midfield.about 2 hours ago via webTwitter: Sid LoweOne that did make me laughSo, Manuel Pellegrini, you had a cunning plan. Throw game vs. Madrid in return for beating Osasuna. How did it go?1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®And they lost 1-0

Wheres the rope?See you later lads :D
y u stalling?go to the kitchen, get a blade and commit that
This is bullshit. If we still win the league ALL 20 teams were sh*t. This is possibly the worst season ever.
TrustFeels like 04-06 again but.. we're top with 10 games left :D

Milan could be without the services of midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng for their Champions League encounter with Tottenham Hotspur in London on Wednesday evening, according to reports in the Italian media.The 24-year-old limped off at half-time during the Rossoneri's 1-0 victory over Juventus in Serie A on Saturday evening.

ozil>>>>>running the show