The Jens Lehmann possible Return?

Eskay Jones

Thing is its not like Campbell where he'd been training with us for months and the reports from his training made Wenger go investigate, its more he actually handpicked him, dont get me wrong when the credible alternative was Roy Carroll, I'll take Lehmann, but he's 41 and has been retired for 9 months, smh.

nah seriously WTF

are we beyond broke or something

Fam

Really?

brother, we are meant to be one for the clubs that actually have money

but on a level, why am i hearing news that this guy is coming bk, isit only me of thinks that we shud be making some solid investments.

swear only half of u want him coz hes good entertainment :arrow:

• Downvote 4

Best news I've heard for a few weeks concerning the Arsenal. Need a character like Jens in the dressing room to raise spirits, seems like Wilshere is the only player prepared to fight for the team when things are going against us.

Jens has been there and done it, if it's only temporary cover I don't see why any gooners should be opposed to this deal.

I dont think there is an argument for Wenger not being covered, he had 5 goalkeepers at his disposal in January, the circumstance of that many injuries to goalkeepers is bizarre.

However I personally can't overlook the fact that he having just seen four goalkeepers injured in a short space of time, then puts faith in a retired goalkeeper, its equally bizarre.

Plus its another example of Wenger opening himself up for criticism. It's like he doesn't know what he can and can't getaway with... It's these repeat offences that the anti-Wenger brigade love him for.